- Anonymous (2018a). Indian Horticulture Database, National Horticulture Board, Gurugram (India).
- Anonymous (2018b). hortharyana.gov.in: Official Website, Department of Horticulture, Government of Haryana.
- Archana, J., Girwani, D., Vishnu Vardhan Reddy and Raja Goud, C.H. (2019). Effect of different packaging materials and storage temperatures on storage life of tuberose (Polianthes tuberosa Linn) cv. Bidhan Rajini-1. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 8(7): 2375-2385.
- Baidya, B.K and Chakrabarty, S. (2020). Influence of packaging materials and storage duration on quality of flower strings of Polianthes tuberosa Linn. cv. Prajwal. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 9(03): 664-674.
- Dastagiri, D., Sharma, B.P. and Dilta, B.S. (2014). Effect of wrapping materials and cold storage durations on keeping quality of cut flowers of Ornithogalum thyrsoides Jacq. Indian Journal of Applied Research. 4(2): 4-6.
- Gawde, P., Kumar, H., Kumar, A. and Vidhyashnker, M. (2018). Effect of packaging materials on vase life of tuberose (Polianthes tuberosa Linn.) cv. Shringar. International Journal of Chemical Studies. 6(5): 2011-2014.
- Ghildiyal, H., Chand, S. and Shrivastava, R. (2012). Effect of packaging materials and storage on post-harvest life of tuberose (Polianthes tuberosa Linn.) cv. Kalyani Double. Pantnagar Journal of Research. 10(2): 153-158.
- Khan, M.A., Ahmad, L. and Ziaf, K. (2004). Effect of various packing materials on storage and vase life of cut rose flowers. International Journal of Biology and Biotechnology. 1(4): 581-584.
- Khan, N.F.U., Jhon, A.Q. and Mir, M.M. (2007). Effect of dry and wet storage on post-harvest life and flower quality in cut tulip cv. Cassini. Journal of Horticultural Science. 2(2): 143-147.
- Kumar, A., Kumar, S. and Chandra, S. (2010). Vase life studies in tuberose (Polianthes tuberosa Linn.) cv. Shringar as affected by post-harvest handling treatments. The Asian Journal of Horticulture. 5(1): 7- 10.
- Kumar, V., Bhattacharjee, S.K., Kumar, R., Mishra, R.L. and Singh, K.P. (2003). Post-harvest life and quality of tuberose spike as affected by colouring agents and storage. Journal of Ornamental Horticulture. 6(2): 119-125.
- Kumar, V., Bhattacharjee, S.K., Suchitra and Singh, K.P. (2003). Influence of pulsing and dry cool storage on cut spikes of tuberose cv. ‘Double’. Journal Applied Horticultural Lucknow. 5(1): 16-20.
- Mahawer, L., Bairwa, H. and Jat, L. (2019). Response of passive storage duration and polymeric packaging films on postharvest life of Suvasini tuberose cut spikes. Indian J. of Horticulture. 76(3): 516-521.
- Meir, S., Philosoph, H.D., Michaeli, R., Davidson, M., Fogolman, T.F. and Stomme, E. (1995). Improvement of the keeping quality of mini gladiolus spikes during prolonged storage by sucrose pulsing and modified atmosphere packaging. Acta Horticulture. 405: 335-342.
- Murry, N.A. (2014). Postharvest handling of tuberose (Polianthes tuberosa Linn.) cv. Double. (M.Sc. dissertation, DR.YSP UHF, Solan, HP).
- Patil, S.D. and Dhaduk, B.K. (2010). Efficacy of various wrappings for packaging along with storage temperature and duration on vase life of cut Tuberose (Polianthes tuberosa Linn.) cv. Local Double. Progressive Horticulture. 42(2): 143-147.
- Roychowdhury, N., Chakrabarty (Das), S. and Munsi, P. (2011). Influence of packaging material, storage condition and storage duration on vase life of tuberose ‘Calcutta Double’. Acta Horticulturae, (ISHS). 886(50): 359-364.
- Shil, S., Pain, R. and Chakrabarty, S. (2014). Effect of wrapping materials and storage durations on water absorption and weight loose of tuberose cut spike cv. Calcutta Double. Environment Ecology. 32(3A): 1039-1041.
- Singh, A., Kumar, J. and Kumar, P. (2007). Effect of different films and cold storage durations on keeping quality of gladiolus cut spikes. Journal of Ornamental Horticulture. 10(4): 235-239.
- Singh, K., Singh, P.J. and Arora. J.S. (2003). Studies on dry refrigerated storage of gladiolus spikes. Journal of Ornamental Horticulture. 6(2): 107-109.
- Varu, D.K. and Barad, A.V. (2008). Effect of different packing methods on vase life and quality of cut flowers in tuberose (Polianthes tuberosa Linn.) cv. Double. Asian Journal of Biological Science. 3(1): 159-162.
- Waithaka K., Reid M.S. and Dodge, L.L. (2001). Cold storage and flower keeping quality of cut tuberose (Polianthes tuberosa Linn.). Journal of Horticultural Science and Biotechnology. 76(3): 271-275.
Submitted Date : 2-01-2021
Accepted Date : 29-04-2021