- Anonymous, (2018). FAO statistical data on Area, Production and Productivity of Groundnut. www.fao.in as sourced on 15, November 2020.
- Anonymous, (2019). Agricultural Statistics at a glance. Agricultural Statistics Division, Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Asana, R.D. and Sani, A.D. (1985). Studies in physiological analysis of yield. The influence of drought on grain development, photosynthetic surface and water content of wheat. Physiol. Plant. 11: 666-674.
- Cruickshank, A., Dowkiw, A., Wright, G.C., Nageswara, R.C.R. and Nigam, S.N. (2004). Heritability of drought-resistance traits in groundnut. Proceeding of the 4th International Crop Science Congress, September 26, 2004. Brisbane, Australia.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research, 2nd Edition, A Wiley Inter-Science Publications, New York (USA).
- Nigam, S.N., Chandra, S., Rupa, S.K., Manoha, B.A., Reddy, G.S. and Nageswara Rao, R.C. (2005). Efficiency of physiological trait based and empirical selection approaches for drought tolerance in groundnut. Journal of Biological Science. 146: 433-439.
- Painwade, D., Jogloy, S., Toomsan, B., Vorasoot, N., Akkasaeng, C., Kesmala, T., Rachaputi, C.N., Wright, G.C. and Patanothai, A. (2009). Physiological basis for genotypic variation in tolerance to and recovery from pre-flowering drought in groundnut. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Sciences. 196: 358-367.
- Paungbut, D., Sanum, J., Vorasoof, N. and Chutipong, A. (2009). Variability in yield responses of peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) genotypes under early season drought. Asian Journal of Plant Science. 8(4): 254-264.
- Singh, A.L. (2011). Physiological basis for realizing yield potentials in groundnut. In A. Hemantranjan (Ed.), Advances in plant physiology (Vol. 12, pp. 131-242). Jodhpur: Scientific Publishers (India).
- Vaghasia, P.M., Khanpara, V.D. and Mathukia, R.K. (2010). Impact of in-situ moisture conservation and sulphur nutrition on yield, quality and nutrient uptake by groundnut. International Journal of Agriculture Science. 3: 151-53.
- Vivekanandan, A.S., Gunasena, H.P.M. and Sivanayagam, T. (1972). Statistical evaluation of the accuracy of three techniques used in estimation of leaf area of crop plants. International Journal of Agriculture Science. 42: 857-860.
- Vorasoot, N., Songsri, P., Akkasaeng, C., Jogloy, S. and Patanothai, A. (2003). Effect of water stress on yield and agronomic characters of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). Journal of Science and Technology. 25(3): 283-288.
- Williams, J.H., Wilson, J.H.H. and Bate, G.C. (1998). The growth of groundnut (Arachis hypogea L.) at three altitudes in Rhodesia. Rhodesia Journal of Agriculture Research. 13: 33-43.
Submitted Date : 16-06-2020
Accepted Date : 1-01-2021