- Anonymous (2018). Pulses revolution from food to nutritional security. Crop Division, Government of India, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi, 4-18.
- Bairwa, B. and Singh, P.S. (2017). Population dynamics of major insect pests of mungbean (Vigna radiata L.Wilczek) in relation to abiotic factors in gangetic plains. The Bioscan. 12(3): 1371-1373.
- Dar, M.H., Rizvi, P.Q. and Naqvi, N.A. (2002). Efficacy of neem and synthetic insecticides for the management of insect-pests of green gram [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek]. Pest Management and Economic Zoology. 10(1): 57-60.
- Das, S., Shekhar, U.D and Ghosh, P. (2014). Assessment of molecular genetics diversity in some green gram cultivars as revealed by ISSR analysis. Advances in Applied Science Research. 5(2): 93-97.
- Hussain, F., Malik, A.U., Haji, M.A. and Malghani, A.L. (2011). Growth and yield response of two cultivars of mungbean (Vigna radiata L.) to different potassium levels. Journal of Animal and Plant Science. 21(3): 622-625.
- Hussain, M. (2015). Agro-climatic Zones and Economic Development of Rajasthan. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention. 4(2): 50-57.
- Kumar, D., Shukla, A. and Bondre, C.M. (2016). Succession and incidence of insect pest on green gram (Vigna radiata L. Wilzek) during summer season. Advances in Life Sciences. 5(5): 1782-1784.
- Kumar, R., Ravikant and Ojha, C.B. (2004). Character association and cause effect analysis for spring season genotype of mung (Vigna radiata L.). Legume Research. 27(1): 32-36.
- Kumar, R., Razvi, S.M.S. and Ali, S. (2004). Seasonal and varietal variation in the population of whitefly (Bemisia tabaci Genn.) and incidence of yellow mosaic virus in urd and mungbean. Indian Journal of Entomology. 66(2): 155-158.
- Mohapatra, M.M., Singh, D.C., Gupta, P.K., Chandra, U., Patro, B. and Mohapatra, S.D. (2018). Seasonal incidence of major insect pests on blackgram, Vigna mungo (Linn.) and its correlation with weather parameters. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Science. 7(6): 3886-3890.
- Nitharwal, M., Kumawat, K.C. and Choudhary, M. (2013). Population dynamics of insect pests of green gram, Vigna radiata in semi-arid region of Rajasthan. Journal of Insect Science (India). 26(1): 90-92.
- Panchabhavi, K.S. and Kadam, M.L. (1990). Avoidable loss in yield due to insect pests at different stages of growth in pigeon pea. Indian J. Agricultural Science. 60: 742-743.
- Rajawat, I.S., Kumar, A., Alam, M.A., Tiwari, R.K. and Pandey, A.K. (2020). Insect Pest of Black Gram (Vigna mungo L.) and Their Management in Vindhya Region. Legume research. Online First Articles, 1-8. DOI: 10.18805/LR- 4171
- Sehrawat N., Bhat, K.V., Sairam, R.K. and Pawan, K.J. (2013). Identification of salt resistant wild relatives of mungbean [Vigna radiata L. Wilczek]. Asian Journal of Plant Science and Research. 3(5): 41-49.
- Sharar, M.S., Ayub, M., Nadeem, M.A. and Noori, S.A. (2001). Effect of different row spacing and seeding densities on the growth and yield of gram. Pakistan Journal of Agricultural Science. 38: 95-99.
- Singh, M., Bairwa, D.K. and Jat, B.L. (2019). Seasonal incidence of sucking insect pests of green gram. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies. 7(2): 654-658.
- Umbarkar, P.S., Parsana, G.J. and Jethva, D.M. (2010). Seasonal Incidence of Gram Pod Borer, Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner) on Green gram. Legume Research. 33(2): 148-149.
- Ved, R., Massod, A., Misra, S.K. and Upadhyay, R.M. (2008). Studies on sulphur, zinc and bio fertilizers on yield and yield attributes and nutrient content at different growth stages of mungbean. J. Food Legumes. 21(4): 240-242.
- Yadav, N.K. and Singh, P.S. (2013). Seasonal abundance of insect pests on mungbean and its correlation with abiotic factors. Journal of Entomological Research. 37(4): 297-299.
- Yadav, P.C., Sharma, U.S., Ameta, O.P. and Padiwal, N.K. (2012). Seasonal incidence of major sucking pests of Groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). Indian J. Applied Entomology. 26(1): 57-59.
- Yadav, S.K., Agnihotri, M. and Bisht, R.S. (2015). Seasonal incidence of insect-pests of blackgram, Vigna mungo (Linn.) and its correlation with abiotic factors. Agricultural Science Digest. 35(2): 146-148.
Submitted Date : 23-05-2020
Accepted Date : 2-09-2020