- Angles, S. and Sundar, A. (2012).Variability and Decomposition Analysis of Banana in India and Tamil Nadu in Post Green Revolution Era. Economic Affairs. 57(4): 389-393.
- Anonymous (2015). Area, Production, Price and Value of Some Horticulture Crops in Assam from 2003-04 to 2012-13. Directorate of Economics and Statistics Government of Assam.
- Anonymous (2017). Horticultural Statistics at a Glance. Department of Agriculture, Co-operation and Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India.
- Anonymous (2018). Banana Matket Review: Preliminary results for 2018. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Rome, 2018.
- Anonymous (2018). Statistical Handbook of Assam. Directorate of Economics and Statistics Government of Assam.
- Anonymous (2015). Package of Practices of Horticultural crops. Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat and Department of Agriculture, Govt. of Assam. Assam
- Cuddy, J.D.A. and Valle, P.A.D. (1978). Measuring the instability of time series data. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics. 40(1): 79-85.
- Dhakre, D.S. and Sharma, A. (2009). Growth and instability analysis of ginger production in North-East: region. Agricultural Situation in India. 66(8): 463-466.
- Sangolkar, U.B. (2012). A Stud of Banana Production and Marketing in Wardha District of Maharashtra. International Research Journal of Agricultural Economics and Statistics. 3(1): 72-76.
- Sharma, Amod (2012). Trends of Area, Production and Productivity of Fruit Crops in Nagaland Hill Region of India. Economic Affair. 57(3). 259-276.
- Sharma, Amod (2015). Impact of cropped area and year on production of chilli, ginger and turmeric crops in North-East region of India. Agric. Sci. Digest. 35(1): 7-12.
- Sihmar, R. (2014).Growth and Instability in Agricultural Production in Haryana: A District level Analysis. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications. 4(7): 1-12.
Submitted Date : 19-05-2020
Accepted Date : 28-09-2020