- Anonymous. (2001). Annual plan 2001-02. Depatment of Agriculture, Government of Manipur. p 6.
- Anonymous (2009). Agricultural Statistics at a Glance. Directorate of Economics and Statistics. Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. Pp 359.
- Anonymous (2014). http://www.oryza.com.
- Chang, T.T., Sharma, S.D., Adair, C.R. and Perez, A.T. (1972). Manual for Field Collectiors of rice. IRRI, los Banos, Phillippines. p. 32.
- Ghorai, D.P. and Pandey, K. (1982). Inheritance of yield and yield components and their association in a rice cross AC1063 x AC 27. Oryza. 19: 185-187.
- Gopinath, M., Rama Reddy, N. and Subramanyan, D. (1984). Studies on character association of rice. Andra Agricultural Journal. 1: 102-5.
- Gravois, K.A. and Helms, R.S. (1992). Path analysis of rice yield and yield components as affected by seeding rate. Agron J. 84: 1-4.
- Khush, G.S. (2013). Strategies for increasing the yield potential of cereals: Case of rice as an example. Plant Breeding. 132: 433-436.
- IRRI (International Rice Research Institute), (1997). Evaluating local germplasm for the upland rice ecosystem in Western Nepal. Inter Rice Res. Notes. 22(1): 31-32.
- Mahajan, R.K., Rao, A.V. and Agrawal, D.K. (1981). Principal component analysis in some late maturing rice varieties, Indian J. Agric. Sci. 51: 9-12.
- Mahajan, C.R. (1993). Correlation studies in F4 progenies of upland rice. Annals of Agricultural Research. 14(2): 215-217.
- Mani, M. (1981). Genetic potentialities of contrasting plant types in F2 of three rice (Oryza sativa L.) cross. M.Sc.(Ag.) Thesis. Tamil Nadu Agil. Univ., Coimbatore.
- Mahalingam, A., Saraswathi, R., Ramalingam, J. and Jayaraj, T. (2012). Genetic studies on divergence and phenotypic characterization of indigenous and exotic indica germplasm lines in rice (Oryza sativa L.). African Journal of Agricultural Research. 7: 3120-3128.
- Paramasivan, R.S. and Shee Rangasamy, S.R. (1988). Genetics analysis of yield and its components in rice. Oryza. 25(2): 11-19.
- Rahimi, M., Rabiei, B., Samizadeh, H. and Ghasemi, A.K. (2010). Combining ability and heterosis in rice (Oryza sativa L.) cultivars. J. Agr. Sci. Tech. 12: 223-231.
- Ramalingam, J., Ndarajan, N., Vanniarajan, C. and Rangasamy, P. (1993). A path coefficient analysis of panicle traits. Int. Rice Res. Notes. 18(1): 20-21.
- Sarma, B.K., Pattanayak, A. (2009). Rice Diversity of North East India. Millenium Publisher, Guwahati, India.
- Sundaram, T., Wilfred Manuel, W. and Palanisamy, S. (1988). Genetic variability and correlation in early rice (Oryza sativa). Indian Journal of Agricultural Science. 58(8): 529-30.
- Toshimenla, Singh, J. and Changkija, S. (2016). Genetic divergence studies on upland rice grown in Nagaland, India. Indian J. Agri. Res. 50(6): 555-560.
Submitted Date : 18-03-2020
Accepted Date : 21-12-2021