- Devnani, R.S. (1989) Design manual for sowing equipment, RNAM, Regional office Philippines. pp 4-9.
- Dixit, J., Gupta, R.S.R., Behe, V.P. and Singh, S. (2004). No till seed cum fertilizer drill in wheat crop production after paddy harvesting. Ama, Agric. Mechanization Asia, Africa & Latin America. 35(1): 19-26.
- Dhakad, S S and Khedkar, N S. (2014). Influence of seedcum- fertilizer drill machine on the growth characters and yield of soybean (Glycine max L.) at farmer’s fields. Internat. J. Forestry & Crop Improv. 5 (2) : 68-72.
- Fisher, Box J and Guinness F, Gosset. (1987). Small samples. Statistical Sci.2(1): 45-52.
- Nimje, P.M., Agrawal, Vijay and Soni, R.D. (2002). Effect of planting density and improved seeding machinery on yield and economics of soybean (Glycine max). Indian J. Agron. 48 (4): 301-304.
- Singh, K. (1998). Studies on competitive ability of summer Mungbean cultivar under different degree of weed management. M.Sc. Thesis submitted to CCS Haryana Agriculture University.
- Subbaiah, P.V. and Jyothi, V. (2019). Effect of Improved Management Practices on Yield and Economics of Rabi Pulse Crops. Agricultural Science Digest. D-5050: 1-5.
- Upadhyay, R.G, Sharma, S., Daramwal, N.S., (1999). Effect of rhizobium inoculation and graded levels of phosphorus on growth and yield of summer Mungbean (Vigna radiata L.). Legume Res. 22(4): 277-279.
Submitted Date : 17-02-2020
Accepted Date : 4-07-2020