- Agrawal, P.K., Kropff, M.J., Cassman, K.G. and Ten Berge, H.F.M. (1997). Simulating genetic strategies for increased rice yield potential in irrigated, tropical environments. Field Crops Research. 51: 5-17.
- Bandyopadhyay, P.K. (1997). Effect of irrigation schedule on evapo-transpiration and water use efficiency of winter wheat (Triticum asetivum. L). Indian Journal of Agronomy. 42: 90-93.
- Bandyopadhyay, P.K. and Mallick, S. (2003). Actual evapo-transpiration and crop coefficient of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under varying moisture levels of humid tropical canal command area. Agricultural Water Management. 49: 33-47.
- Bikrmaditya, Verma, R., Ram, S. and Sharma, B. (2011). Effect of soil moisture regimes and fertility levels on growth, yield and water use efficiency of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Progressive Agriculture. 11: 73-78.
- Dastane, N.G. (1972). A Practical Manual for Water Use Research in Agriculture. Navbharat Prakashan. 702-Budhawar Path, Poona-2.
- Deshmukh, M.R., Ingle, V.N. and Kohale, S.K. (1997). Response of late sown wheat variety AKW- 381 under limited and optimum irrigation. Panjabrao Krishi Vidyapeeth Research Journal. 21: 214-216.
- Jana, P.K., Bandyopadhyay, P., Ray, D. and Bhowmick, M.K. (2001). Response of wheat to irrigation regimes in new alluvial Zone of West Bengal. Annals of Agricultural Research. 22: 498-502.
- Kibe, A.M. and Singh, S. (2003). Influence of irrigation, nitrogen and zinc on productivity and water use of late sown wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Indian Journal of Agronomy. 48: 186-191.
- Michael, A.M. (1978). Irrigation theory and practice. Vikas publishing house New Delhi.
- Mishra, R.K., Pandey, N. and Bajpai, R.P. (1994). Influence of irrigation and nitrogen on yield and water use pattern of wheat. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 39: 560-564.
- Nautiyal, P.C., Zala, P.V. and Joshi, Y.C. (1999). Enhancement of yield in groundnut following the imposition of transient soil moisture-deficit stress during the vegetative phase. Experimental Agriculture. 35: 371-385.
- Pal, S.K., Kaur, S., Thakur, R., Verma, V.N. and Singh, M.K. (1996). Effect of irrigation seeding dates and fertilizer on growth and yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Indian Journal of Agronomy. 41: 366-369.
- Parihar, S.S. and Tiwari, R.B. (2003). Effect of irrigation and nitrogen level on yield, nutrient uptake and water use of late sown wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Indian Journal of Agronomy. 48: 103-107.
- Pratibha, G., Ramaiah, N.V and Satyanarayana, V. (1994). Studies of consumptive water use, water use efficiency, soil moisture extraction patterns by wheat genotypes under varying irrigations applied at different physiological stages. Journal of Research, Andhra Pradesh Agriculture University. 22: 33-34.
- Shivani, Verma, V.N., Kumar, S., Pal, S.K. and Thakur, R. (2003). Growth analysis of wheat (Triticum aestivum L) cultivars under different seeding dates and irrigation levels in Jharkhand. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 48: 282-286.
- Singh, D., Shamim, M., Pandey, R. and Kumar, V. (2012). Growth and yield of wheat genotypes in relation to environmental constraints under timely sown irrigated condition. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology. 17: 113-120.
- Soni, K.C. and Lehria, S.K. (1999). Effect of irrigation and organic mulch on yield, yield attributes and water use efficiency of wheat. Annals of Agricultural Research. 20: 324-327.
- Verma, S.K., Taneja, R. and Datta, K.S. (1997). Effect of kinetin on early seedling growth and endogenous levels of different metabolites in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under varying salinity levels. Advances in Plant Science Research. 5: 170-183.
- Zaman, A., Nath, R. and Chaudharu, S.K. (2006). Evapotranspiration, water use efficiency, moisture extraction pattern and seed yield of wheat as influenced by irrigation and nitrogen under limited moisture supply condition. Indian Agriculturist. 51: 19-23.
Submitted Date : 21-11-2019
Accepted Date : 19-05-2020