- Ali, M.N., Chakraborty, S. and Paramanik, A. (2012). Enhancing the shelf life of kunapajala and shasyagavya and their effects on crop yield. International Journal of Bio-resource and Stress Management. 3: 289-294.
- Ankad, M.G., Hiremath, J., Patil, R.T. and Hedge, G.V. (2017). Evaluation of kunapajala and panchagavya on plant quality, physiology, biochemistry, yield and growth attributes: A case study of Withania somnifera Dun. Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine. 30: 1-5.
- Brajeshwar (2002). Effect of different agronomic practices on Senna (Cassia angustifolia Vahl.). M.Sc. thesis, Gujarat Ayurveda University, Jamnagar. pp. 124.
- Dhanalakshmi, V.N. (2017). Validation of liquid organic manures and their effect on crop productivity. M.Sc. (Ag) thesis, Kerala Agriculture University, Thrissur. pp. 75.
- Deshmukh, R.S., Patil, N.A. and Nikam, T.D. (2012). Influence of kunapajala treatment from vrikshayurveda on leaves of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum L. cv. Selection 22) and its comparison with conventional farming and organic farming. IOSR Journal of Pharmacy. 2: 55-63.
- Krishnan, R.V. (2014). Nutrient management in organic farming of cucumber Cucumis sativus L). M.Sc. (Ag) thesis, Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur. pp. 109.
- Mishra, P.K. (2007). Effect of kunapa jalam vrikshyurveda on growth of paddy. Indian Journal of Traditional. Knowledge. 6: 307-310.
- Muthuvel. (2002). Effect of organics on growth and yield of bhindi var. Varsh Uphar. In: Glory of Gomatha. Proceedings of a National conference, Tirupati andhra Pradesh. S.V. Veterinary University, Tirupati andhra Pradesh. pp. 143-148.
- Parvathy, S.U. (2017). Characterization and evaluation of on-farm liquid organic manures on soil health and crop nutrition. Ph.D. thesis, Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur. pp. 101.
- Sarkar, S., Kundu. S. S. and Ghorai, D. 2013. Validation of ancient liquid organics panchagavya and kunapajala as plant growth promoters. Indian Journal of Traditional. Knowledge. 13: 398-403.
- Vemaraju, A. (2014). Liquid formulations for production of organic oriental pickling melon (Cucumis melo var. common L.). M.Sc. (Ag) thesis, Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur. pp. 80.
Submitted Date : 11-11-2019
Accepted Date : 14-01-2020