- Balai,C. M. Jalwania, R. Verma, L. N. Bairwa, R. Kandregar, P. C. (2013). Economic impact of front line demonstrations on vegetables in tribal belt of Rajasthan. Current Agricultural Research Journal. 12:69-77
- Dubey, S., Raghav, R.S. and Singh, P. (2017). Enhancement of productivity for chickpea (Cicer arietinum L) through Front Line Demonstration in farmers’ fields. Legume Research. 40:335-337.
- Dubey, V. K. Singh, S. B. Saini, R and Saini, S. P. (1981). Gap and constraints analysis of wheat production. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 15(1):17-20
- Jyothi, V and Subbaiah, P. V. (2019). Front line demonstrations on improved management practices in redgram - A Cluster Approach. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education. 19(4):70-74
- Kulkarni, S., Biradar, R., Rathod, A. and Sharanappa, P. (2018). Impact of front line demonstration on adoption of improved practices of sunflower (Helinathus annuuss L.). International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences.79: 2511-2515.
- Samui, S. K. Maitra, S. Roy, D. K. Mondal, A. K and Saha, D. (2000). Evaluation on front line demonstration on groundnut (Arachis Hypoggaea L.) in Sundarbans. Journal of Indian Society Coastal Agricultural Research. 182:180-183.
- Vijaya Lakshmi, D. Vijay Kumar, P and Padma Veni, C. (2017). Impact of cluster frontline demonstrations to transfer of technologies in pulse production under NFSM. Bulletin of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences. 61: 418-421.
- Raj, A. D. Yadav, V and Rathod, J. H. (2013). Impact of Front Line Demonstrations (FLD) on the yield of pulses. International Journal of Science and Research Publications. 39:2250-3153.
- Subrata, M., Prabuddha, R., Sourav, M. and Palash, A. (2019). Front line demonstration on lentil using improved varieties for increasing productivity under lateritic soil of West Bengal. Legume Research. 42:426-429
- Tripathi, A. K. (2016). Productivity enhancement of lentil (lens culinaris Medik) through integrated crop management technologies. Legume research. 39(6):999-1002.
Submitted Date : 1-10-2019
Accepted Date : 27-12-2019