Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Growth Performance of an Indigenous Carp Bangana dero (Hamilton) Fed on Formulated and Commercial Diets
First Online 16-05-2020|
- Abid, M. and Ahmed, M. S. (2009a). Growth response of Labeo rohita fingerlings fed with different feeding regimes under intensive rearing. Journal of Animal and Plant Science. 19(1): 45-49.
- Abid, M. and Ahmed, M. S. (2009b). Efficacy of feeding frequency on growth and survival of Labeorohita (Ham.) fingerlings under intensive rearing. Journal of Animal and Plant Science. 19(2): 111-113.
- Aga, A. F., Dhawan, A. and Ansal, M. D. (2017). Efficacy of feeding frequency, feeding rates and formulated diets on growth and survival of rohu Labeo rohita brood stock under intensive rearing. International Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies. 5(1): 85-89.
- Ahmed, M.S., Shafiq, K. and Kiani, M. S. (2012). Growth performance of major carp, Labeo rohita fingerlings on commercial feeds. Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences. 22(1): 93-96.
- Ali, M., Salam, A., Azeem, A., Shafiq, M. and Khan, B. A. (2000). Studies on the effect of seasonal variations on physical and chemical characteristics of mixed water from River Ravi and Chenab at union site in Pakistan. J. Res. (Sci.). 11: 11-17.
- AOAC (2003). Official methods of analysis, 15th edn. Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Inc., Arlington, VA.
- Basudha, Ch., Sobita, N., Rawat, A. and Prakash, N. (2019). Molecular characterization of an indigenous minor carp Bangana dero (Cyprinidae: Labeoninae) of Manipur and its relationship with Labeonin fishes of North East India based on mitochondrial 16SrRNA gene sequences. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 53(5): 594-598.
- Basudha, Ch., Singh, N. G., Sobita, N. and Sinthoileima, Ch. (2017). Induced breeding and embryonic development of an indigenous fish Bangana dero (Hamilton) in captivity using wova FH. International Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic studies. 5(1): 428-432.
- Bligh, E.G. and Dyer, W. J. (1959). A rapid method of total lipid extraction and purification. Canadian Journal Biochemistry and Physiology. 37: 911-917. 1959.
- Erondu, E.S., Bekibela, D. and Gbulubo, A.T. (2006). Optimum crude protein requirement of cat fish, Chrysichthys nigrodigitatus. Journal of Fisheries International. 1(1-2): 40-43.
- Higgs, D., Donaldson, E., Dye, H. and McBride, J., (1975). A preliminary investigation of the effect of bovine growth hormone on growth and muscle composition of coho salmon (Oncorhynchus kisutch). General and Comperative Endocrinology. 27: 240–253.
- Mohapatra, S. B. and Patra, A.K. (2014). Growth response of common car (Cyprinus carpio) to different feed ingredients incorporate diets. Advances in Applied Science Research. 5(1): 169-173.
- Mokokusang, J.F., Yamasaki, S. and Onoue, Y. (2003). Utilization of Shochu distillery by-products for cultering the common carp; Cyprinus carpio L., On Line Journal of Biological Science. 3(5): 502-507.
- Nekoubin, H. and Sudagar, M. (2012). Effect of formulated and plant diets on growth performance and survival rate of juvenile grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella). World Journal of Fish and Marine Sciences. 4(4):386-389.
- Sheunn, D.Y., Tain, S.L., Chyng, H.L. and Hung, K.P. (2003). Influence of dietary protein levels on growth performance, carcas composition and liver lipid classes of juvenile Spinibarbus hollandi (Oshima). Aquaculture research. 34:661-666.
- Vishwanath, W. (2000). Fish fauna of Manipur. (pubi.) Manipur Association for Science and Society (MASS).
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.