- Bahar, Fayaz Ahmed, Dar, S.A., Lone, Ajaz A., Haq S. Ansarul, Alie, B.A., Dar, Z.A., Bhat, M.A. and Zaffar, Gul (2017). International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 6 (10): 863-870.
- Chauhan, P.R., Jha, A.K., Sharma, J.K. and Jha, G. (2012). Efficacy of chlorimuron ethyl in transplanted rice. Extended summaries of the 3rdInternational Agronomy Congress during 26-30 November, 2012. Vol. 3: 918-919.
- Lhungdim, J., Singh, Y., Singh, O.N. and Chongtham, S.K. (2014). Efficiency of different weed control methods on yield and economics of rainfed lentil (Lens culinaris Medikus). Journal of Food Legumes. 27 (1): 32-36.
- Malik, R.S., Yadav, A., Malik, R.S. and Singh, S. (2005). Performance of weed control treatments in mungbean under different sowing methods. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 37:273-274.
- Naidu,KRK, Ramana, AV and DE, B. (2012). Bio-efficacy and economics of herbicides against weeds of blackgram [Vigna mungo (L.)]. Journal of Crop and Weed. 8 (1): 133- 136.
- Poornima, S., Lakshmi, Y. Shiva, Prakash, T. Ram and Srinivas, A. (2018). Weed management through early post-emergence herbicides to improve productivity and nutrient uptake in greengram.Indian Journal of Weed Science. 50 (1):82-84.
- Singh G, Kaur H, Aggarwal N and Sharma P. (2015). Effect of herbicides on weeds growth and yield of greengram. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 47 (1): 38–42.
- Tamang, D., Nath, R. and Sengupta, K. (2015). Effect of herbicide application on weed management in green gram (Vignaradiata (L.)). Advances in Crop Science and Technology. 3 (2): 161-163.
- Veeraputhiran, R. (2009). Effect of mechanical weeding infestation and yield of irrigated black gram and green gram. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 41: 75-77.
Submitted Date : 27-08-2019
Accepted Date : 5-10-2019