- Fiwaa L., Vanuytrechta E., Wiyob A. K. and Raesa D. (2014). Effect of rainfall variability on the length of crop growing period over the past three decades in central Malawi. In: Climate Research orhttps://www. researchgate.net/publication/269824155.
- Misra, A.K. (2005). Contingency planning for feeding and management of livestock during drought. In: Drought Management, [eds: K.D. Sharma and K.S. Ramasastri], Allied Publishers Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi. pp. 276-286.
- Ramana Rao, B.V., Biradar, B.R., Surpur, S.S. and Rao, M.G. (1979a). A climatological study on water avialbility to crops in different types of soils in Gulbarga region. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci. 27:441-445.
- Sathyamoorthy N.K., Ramaraj A.P., Dheebakaran G., Arthirani B., Senthilraja K. and Jagannathan R. (2017). Characterization of rainfall and length of growing period over North Western Zone of Tamil Nadu. Indian J. of Ecology. 44(2): 232-238.
- Krishnan, A. and Singh, M. (1972). Soil climatic zones in relation to cropping patterns, Proceedings of the symposium on Cropping Patterns in India, ICAR. 17: 172-185.
- Saikia, B. and Saha, Abhijit. (2010). Prospects of growing yellow sarson under rainfed condition in the new alluvial agroclimatic zone of West Bengal, Journal of Agrometeorology. 12 (2): 191-197.
Submitted Date : 24-08-2019
Accepted Date : 28-02-2020