- Asian Vegetables Research and Development Centre (ACRDC), (1974). Mungbean Report for., (1973). Shanhua, Taiwan. pp: 23.
- Cochran, W.E. and Cox, G.M. (1957). Experimental Designs. Wiley, New York.
- DES, (2018). https://eands.dacnet.nic.in/PDF/Agricultural%20Statistics%20at%20a%20Glance%202018.pdf
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics. (2017). In: Statistical Handbook of Nagaland, pp. 27
- FAOSTAT (2015). http://faostat.fao.prg/sit/339/default.aspx
- Hussain, A. (1983). Isolation and identification of effective root nodule bacteria for important grain legumes of Pakistan. Project Report. Department of Science Soil, University of Agriculture. Faisalabad, pp.73.
- Kabir, M.H. and Sarkar, M.A.R. (2008). Seed yield of mungbean as affected by variety and plant spacing in Kharif-I season. Journal of Bangladesh Agriculture University. 6(2): 239-244.
- Kadam, S.S. and Khanvilkar, S.A. (2015). Effect of phosphorus, boron and row spacing on growth of summer green gram (Vigna radiata). Journal of Agriculture and Crop Science. 2: 7-8.
- Kumawat, N., Kumari, R. and Sharma, O.P. (2009). Nutrient uptake and yield of mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek] as influenced by organic manures, PSB and phosphorus fertilization. Environment and Ecology. 27 (4B): 2002-2005.
- Mandal, J., Mallick, R. and Banerjee, H. (2012). Growth and yield of green gram (Vigna radiata) as affected by row-spacing and foliar application of nutrients. Research on Crops. 13(2): 525-528.
- Miah, M.H.N., Karim, M.A., Rahman, M.S. and Islam, M.S. (1990). Performance of Nizersail mutants under different row spacings. Bangladesh Journal of Training and Development. 3(2): 31-34.
- Patel, H.R., Patel, H.F., Maheriya, V.D. and Dodia, I.N. (2013). Response of Kharif greengram [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek] to sulphur and phosphorus fertilization with and without biofertilizer application. Save Nature to Survive. 8(1): 149-152.
- Peohlman, J.M. (1991). The Mungbean. Oxford and IBH Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, pp. 27-30.
- Rasul, F., Cheema, M.A., Sattar, A., Saleem, M.F. and Wahid, M.A. (2012). Evaluating the performance of three mungbean varieties grown under varying inter-row spacing. Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences. 22(4): 1030-1035.
- Raza, M.H., Sadozai, G.U., Baloch, M.S., Khan, E.A., Din, I. and Wasim, K. (2012). Effect of irrigation levels on growth and yield of mungbean. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition. 11(10): 876-879.
- Sarkar, R.K. and Banik, P. (1991). Response of greengram to nitrogen, phosphorus and molybdenum. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 36(l): 91-94.
- Sathyamoorthi, K., Mohamed, Amanullah, E., Pazhanivelan, S. and Vaiyapun, K. (2008). Root growth and yield of Green gram [Vigna radiata (L.)Wilczek] as influenced by increased plant density and nutrient management. Journal of Applied Sciences Research. 1(7): 917-924.
- Shukla, S.K. and Dixit, R.S. (1996). Effects of rhizobium inoculation, plant population and phosphorus on growth and yield of summer mungbean (Vigna radiata). Indian Journal of Agronomy. 41(4): 611-615.
- Sipai, A.H., Jat, J.S., Rathore, B.S., Kuldeep, S., Jodha and Singh, J. (2015). Effect of phosphorus, sulphur and biofertilizer on productivity and soil fertility after harvest of moongbean grown on light textured soil of Kachchh. Asian Journal of Soil Science. 10: 228-236.
- Sonani, V.V., Gurjar, R., Parmar, H.C. and Patel, R.R. (2016). Effects of sowing dates and spacing on summer green gram. Green Farming. 7(1): 194-196.
- Yadav, S.S. (2004). Growth and yield of green gram (Vigna radiata L.) as influenced by phosphorus and sulphur fertilization. Haryana Journal of Agronomy. 20(1/2): 58-61.
Submitted Date : 22-08-2019
Accepted Date : 22-11-2019