Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Growth, Nutrient Use Efficiency and Quality of Spring Sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum L.) under Different Planting Method and Nitrogen Level
First Online 26-12-2019|
- Anonymous. (2019). Sugar Statistics. Cooperative Sugar. 50: 36.
- Bell, M. J., Moody, P., Salter, B., Connellan, J., & Garside, A. L. (2014). Agronomy and physiology of nitrogen use in Australian sugarcane crops. In: A review of nitrogen use efficiency in sugarcane: Sugar Research Australia, M. J. Bell (Ed.). eLibary. Completed projects final reports. Retrieved from https://elibrary.sugarresearch.com.au
- Chattha, M. U., Ali, A.and Bilal, M. (2007). Influence of planting techniques on growth and yield of spring planted sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum L.). Pakistan Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 44(3): 452-455.
- Dev, C.M. Meena, R. N., Kumar, Ashok and Mahajan, G. (2011). Earthing up and nitrogen level in sugarcane ratoon under subtropical Indian condition. Indian Journal of Sugarcane Technology. 26(1): 1-5
- Hemalatha, S. (2015).Impact of nitrogen fertilization on quality of sugarcane under fertigation. International Journal of Research and Scientific Innovation. 2 (3): 37-39.
- Prabhakar, K., Sagar, G. K., Chari, M. S., Reddy, C. K. K. and Sekhar, S. C. (2014). Effect of planting geometry and nitrogen application through fertigation on production and quality of sugarcane. Agricultural Science Digest. 34 (3): 223 – 225.
- Prem, G., Kumar, R., Singh, V. D., Kumar, A., Choudhary, A., and Afzal, A. (2017). Effect of planting methods on cane yield, water productivity and economics of spring planted sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum L.) in Ambala (Haryana). International Journal of Agricultural Engineering. 10(1): 186-190.
- Roodagi, L. I., Itnal, C. J. and Chetti, M. B. (2001). Impact of intercropping and planting method on growth and yield of sugarcane.Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 14(2): 305-310.
- Singh, G. D., Saini, S. K., Bhatnagar, A. and Singh, G. (2012).Effect of planting methods and irrigation scheduling on growth, yield and quality of spring planted sugarcane(Saccharum officinarum L.). Annals of Agricultural Research New Series, 33 (1&2): 21-24.
- Singh, K., Bhullar, M. S., Singh, K. and Uppal, S. K., (2009). Effect of planting techniques for spring planted sugarcane. Journal of Research, Punjab Agricultural University, 46(3/ 4): 137-139.
- Sundara, B. P. (1998). Sugarcane Cultivation, Vikas Publishing House.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.