- Chauhan, K.K.S. and Misra, R.V. (1989). Marketing of Wheat in Rajasthan, University of Udaipur, S.K.N College of Agriculture Campus, Jobner, Report: 2973.
- Dey, P. et al. (2017). Status of Phosphorus and Potassium in the Indian Soils vis-à-vis World Soils.
- DOA-In (2012-13). Department of Agricultural and Cooperation Credit Division, Government of India, New Delhi.
- DOA-TN (2015). Directorate of Agriculture, Government of Tamil Nadu, Chennai.
- DOA-TN (2015). Impact of Chemical Fertilizers and Pesticides on Agriculture and Allied Sectors, Directorate of Agriculture, Government of Tamil Nadu, Chepuak, Chennai.
- DOF-In (2013). Indian Fertilizer Scenario, Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers Report of the Working Group on Fertilizer Industry for the Twelfth Plan: (2012) 13 to 16 17.
- EARD-TN (2014). An Economic Appraisal Evaluation and Applied Research Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, Kuralagam, Chennai- 108.
- GOTN (2013-14). Season and Crop Report Department of Economics and Statistics, Government of Tamil Nadu, Chennai-6. Indian Journal of Fertilizer. 13(4): 44-59.
- Khera M.S (1990). in Soil Fertility Management and Supply System for Virendra Kumar, IFFCO, New Delhi.
- MOA- In (2008). Guidelines for Implementation National Project on Management of Soil Health and Fertility Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, November.
- MOF-In (2014), Annual Report of Fertilizers, Ministry of Fertilizers, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Motsara (2006). Fertility Status of Indian Soils, Fertilizer News. 47(8).
- Ripa (2006). Logan 1993; D’Arcy and Frost (2001) D’Arcy, B and A. Frost (2001) The Role of Best Management Practices in Alleviating Water Quality Problems Associated with Diffuse Pollution, The Science of the Total Environment. 265(1-3).
- Tandon, H.L.S., (2007) Soil nutrient balance sheets in India: Importance, status, issues and Concerns, Better Crops India. pp. 15-17.
Submitted Date : 16-08-2019
Accepted Date : 30-01-2021