- Baethgen, W. E., Christianson, C. B. and Lamothe, A. G. (1995). Nitrogen fertilizer effects on growth, grain yield and yield components of malting barley. Field Crops Research. 43: 87-99.
- Chavarekar, S., Thakral, S. K. and Meen, R. K. (2013). Effect of organic and inorganic fertilizers on quality of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). Annals of Agricultural Research. 34: 134-137.
- Farhani, S. M., Chaichi, M. R., Mazahari, D., Afshari, R. T. and Savaghebi, G. (2011). Barley grain mineral analysis as affected by different fertilizing systems and by drought stress. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 13: 315-316.
- Grant, C. A., Gauer, L. E., Gehl, D. T. and Bailey, C. D. (1991). Protein production and N utilization by barley cultivars in response to nitrogen fertilization under varying moisture conditions. Canadian Journal of Plant Science. 71: 991-1009.
- Ram, S., Singh, V. and Sirari, P. (2015). Effects of 41 years of application of inorganic fertilizers and farm yard manure on crop yields soil quality and sustainable yield index under a rice-wheat cropping system on Mollisols of north India. Commun. Soil Sci. Plant Anal. 47: 179-193.
- Ram, T. and Mir, M. S. (2006). Effect of integrated nutrient management on yield and yield attributing characters of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Indian Journal of Agronomy. 51(3): 189-192.
- Shaktawat, R. P. S. and Shekhawat, P. S. (2010). Soil fertility status as affected with and without Farmyard manure in kharif crops and fertilizer levels in barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 80(9): 791-794.
- Singh, A.P., Chhabra, R. and Abrol, I.P. (1979). Effect of fluorine and phosphorus on yield and chemical composition of rice growth in the soil of two sodicities. Soil Sci. 127:86-93.
- Singh, J., Mahal, S. S. and Manhas, S. S. (2012). Effect of sowing methods, Nitrogen levels and irrigation scheduling on yield and quality of malt barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). Indian Journal of Agronomy. 57(3): 259-264.
- Singh, S. B. and Chauhan, S. K. (2016). Effect of INM on barley (H. vulgare) under semi-arid conditions of Western U.P. Technofame – A Journal of Multidisciplinary Advance Research. 5(1): 20-23.
- Thamaraiselvi, T., Brindha, S., Kaviyarasi, N. S., Annadurai, B. and Gangwar, S. K. (2012). Effect of organic amendments on the biochemical transformation under different soil condition. International Journal of Advanced Biological Research. 2(1): 171-173.
- Verma, R. P. S., Sharma, R. K. and Nagarajan, S. (2003). Influence of Nitrogen and irrigation on malt and wort quality in Barley. Cereal Research Communication. 31:437-444.
- Vidyadharan, V. (2008). Integrated nutrient management in barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). Ph.D. Thesis, Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner, Rajasthan, India.
- Walia, M. K., Walia, S. S. and Dhaliwal, S. S. (2010). Long term effect of integrated nutrient management of properties of typic Ustochrept after 23 cycles of an irrigated rice (Oryza sativa L.) – Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) system. Journal of sustainable agriculture. 34:724-743.
Submitted Date : 27-06-2019
Accepted Date : 15-05-2020