- Amrawat, T., Solanki, N. S., Sharma, S. K., Jajoria, D. K. and Dotaniya, M. L. (2013). Phenology growth and yield of wheat in relation to agrometeorological indices under different sowing dates. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 8: 6366-6374.
- Anonymous, (1993). Quality results of co-ordinated experiments. (In) Progress Report, (1992-93), AICWIP, Directorate of Wheat Research, Karnal, pp. 22-24.
- Anonymous, (2017).Progress report of all India Coordinated Wheat and Barely Improvement Project 2016-17, Director’s report. Ed. G.P. Singh, ICAR-Indian Institute of Wheat and Barely Research, Karnal, India.
- Bachhao, K.S., Kolekar, P.T., Nawale, S.S. and Kadlag, A.D.(2018). Response of different wheat varieties to different sowing dates. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 7: 2178-2180.
- Baloch, M. S., Nadim, M.A., Zubair, M.U.H.A.M.M.A.D., Awan, I.U., Khan, E.A. and Ali, S.A.J.I.D. (2012). Evaluation of wheat under normal and late sowing conditions. Pakistan Journal of Botany. 44: 1727-1732.
- Coventry, D. R., Gupta, R. K., Yadav, A., Poswal, R. S., Chhokar, R. S., Sharma, R. K., Kleemann, S. G. L. (2011). Wheat quality and productivity as affected by varieties and sowing time in Haryana, India. Field Crops Research. 123: 214-225.
- Eslami, H., Hadi, S.M. and Arabi, M.K. (2014). Effect of planting date on protein content of wheat varieties. International Journal of Farming Allied Sciences. 3: 362-364.
- Gupta, S., Singh, R. K., Sinha, N. K., Singh, A. and Shahi, U.P. (2017). Effect of different sowing dates on growth and yield attributes of wheat in Udham Singh Nagar District of Uttarakhand, India. Plant Archives. 17: 232-236.
- Hussain, M., Mehmood, Z., Khan, M. B., Farooq, S., Dong-Jin, L. and Farooq, M. (2012). Narrow row spacing ensures higher productivity of low tillering wheat cultivars. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology. 14.
- ICAR-IIWBR (2017). Director’s Report of AICRP on Wheat and Barley. (2016-2017). Ed: G.P. Singh. ICAR-Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research, Kernal, Haryana, India. pp. 87.
- Jat, L.K., Singh, S.K., Latare, A.M., Singh, R.S. and Patel, C.B. (2013).Effect of dates of sowing and fertilizer on growth and yield of wheat (Triticumaestivum L.) in an Inceptisol of Varanasi. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 58: 168-171.
- Kamrozzaman, M.M., Khan, M.A.H., Ahmed, S. and Sultana, N. (2016). Growth and yield of wheat at different dates of sowing under chrl and ecosystem of Bangladesh. Journal of the Bangladesh Agricultural University. 14: 147-154.
- Kaur, A., Pannu, R.K. and Buttar, G.S. (2010). Quality of wheat (Triticumaestivum L.) as influenced by sowing dates and nitrogen scheduling. Indian Journal of Agriculture Science. 80:781-85.
- Kaur, C. (2017). Performance of wheat varieties under late and very late sowing conditions. International Journal of Current Microbiology Applied Sciences. 6: 3488-3492.
- Mahajan, A. Y., Mohite, A. B., Jadhav, Y. R. and Patil, J. B. (2018). Effect of varieties (Triticumaestivum L.) under extended sowing times on yield, protein content, nutrient uptake and soil properties of wheat. IJCS. 6: 55-58.
- Mukherjee, D. (2012). Effect of different sowing dates on growth and yield of wheat (Triticumaestivum L.) cultivars under mid hill situation of West Bengal. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 57: 152-156.
- Nahar, K., Ahmad, K. and Fujita, M. (2010). Phenological variation and its relation with yield in several wheat (Triticumaestivum L.) cultivars under normal and late sowing mediated heat stress condition. Notulae Scientia Biologicae. 2: 51-56.
- Punia, S., Sandhu, K. S. and Siroha, A. K. (2017). Difference in protein content of wheat (Triticumaestivum L.): Effect on functional, pasting, color and antioxidant properties. Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences.
- Singh, B., Kumar, M. and Dhaka, A.K. (2018). Relationship of temperature based meteorological indices with phenology and yield performance of wheat as influenced by swing times. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 7: 230-24.
- Spink, J.H., Kirby, E.J.M., Frost, D.L., Sylvester-Bradley, R., Scott, R.K., Foulkes, M.J. and Evans, E.J. (2000). Agronomic implications of variation in wheat development due to variety, sowing date, site and season. Plant Varieties and Seeds. 13: 91-108.
- Torbica, A. and Mastiloviæ, J. (2008). Influence of different factors on wheat proteins quality. Food and Feed research. 35: 47-52.
- Verma, N.S. (2015). Agronomic performance of new wheat varieties on different dates of sowing in Northern Madhya Pradesh. Thesis of Master’s degree. Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya.
- Waheddullah., Dhaka, A.k., Kumar, S., Bhatia, J.K., Singh, B. and Ramprakash. (2018). Growth and yield performance of dual purpose wheat as influenced by sowing time and cutting schedule. International Journal of Chemical Studies. 6: 2611-2614.
- Wahid, A., Gelani, S., Ashraf, M. and Foolad, M. R. (2007). Heat tolerance in plants: an overview. Environmental and experimental Journal of botany. 61: 199-223.
Submitted Date : 22-06-2019
Accepted Date : 11-09-2019