- Chandan S .A and D. K Singh, 2015, Protected cultivation of vegetables-sustainable vegetable production through of greenhouse cultivation, International Journal of Current Research.7(6): 152-156.
- Lekhwat, S. S., Rao, P. S. and Bhakar, S. R., 2015, A case study on Economic Feasibility and Identification of Suitable Crop (Capsicum and Tomato) for Protected Cultivation under Insect Net House in Udaipur District of Rajasthan. The Journal Rural and Agricultural Research, 15 (1):1-4.
- Singh. B and Gupta. R.M, 2011, Performance of sweet pepper (Capsicum annum) varieties and economics under protected and open field condition at Uttarakhand, Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 81(10):973-975.
- Singh, S. B. and Punitha, P., 2012, Entrepreneurship development through Anthurium flower - A case study of Mizoram, North-East India. Indian Research Journal Extension. Education. 12 (3):74-78.
- www.kolardistrict at a glance.kar.nic.in
Submitted Date : 16-04-2019
Accepted Date : 20-07-2019