Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Techno-Economic Analysis of Vegetable Production under Protected Cultivation in Kolar district of Karnataka
First Online 11-10-2019|
- Chandan S .A and D. K Singh, 2015, Protected cultivation of vegetables-sustainable vegetable production through of greenhouse cultivation, International Journal of Current Research.7(6): 152-156.
- Lekhwat, S. S., Rao, P. S. and Bhakar, S. R., 2015, A case study on Economic Feasibility and Identification of Suitable Crop (Capsicum and Tomato) for Protected Cultivation under Insect Net House in Udaipur District of Rajasthan. The Journal Rural and Agricultural Research, 15 (1):1-4.
- Singh. B and Gupta. R.M, 2011, Performance of sweet pepper (Capsicum annum) varieties and economics under protected and open field condition at Uttarakhand, Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 81(10):973-975.
- Singh, S. B. and Punitha, P., 2012, Entrepreneurship development through Anthurium flower - A case study of Mizoram, North-East India. Indian Research Journal Extension. Education. 12 (3):74-78.
- www.kolardistrict at a glance.kar.nic.in
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.