- Baba, H.s., Zargar A.B., Ganaie, A.S., Yousuf, S. and Sehr, H. (2010).Gender participation in vegetable in Kasmir valley. Indian Research Journal of Extention Education, 10(2): 66-69.
- Das, G. (2016). Perception of Kisan Call Centre (Farmer Call Centre) by Farming Community with their socio-economic variable: A study on coochbehar District. IRACST- International Journal of Advanced Computing Engineering and Application, ISSN: 2319-281X, 5(3):1-10.
- Dhanabhakyam, M. and Malarvizhi, J.(2012). A Study on the Awareness, Utilization and Problems of using Kisan Credit Card of Canara Bank (with special reference to Coimbatore district).International Journal of Marketing, Financial Services &Mangement Research, 1(10):113-119.
- Dubey, A.K., Srivastva J.P. and Singh, R.P. (2008).Impact of KVK Training Programme on Socio-economic Status and Knowledge of Trainees in Allahabad district.Indian Research Journla of Extension Education, 8(2&3): 60-61.
- Kacharo, K.D. (2007). Agricultural information networks of farm women and role agricultural extension. M.Sc. thesis, Department of Rural Development and Agricultural Extension, school of Graduate Studies, Haramaya University.
- India Economic Survey, 2017-18. https://www.financialexpress.com/budget/india-economic-survey-2018-for-farmers-agriculture-gdp- msp, accessed on January. 2019.
- Shankara, M.H., Mamatha, H.S., Reddy, K.M. Srinivasa and Nagappadesai (2014).An Evaluation of training programmes conducted by Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Tumkur, Karnataka. International Journal of Farm Sciences 4(2):240-248.
- Singh, D.K. and Singh, Premlata (2014).Effectiveness of Training Programmes under Agricultural Technology Management Agency in Bihar. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education, 14(1):93-95.
Submitted Date : 23-01-2019
Accepted Date : 14-03-2019