- Dev, C.M. Meena, R.N., Kumar, Ashok and Mahajan, G. (2011) Earthing up and nitrogen level in sugarcane ratoon under subtropical indian condition. Indian Journal of Sugarcane Technology 26(1):1-5
- Dawe D, Dobbermann A, Ladha JK,Yadav RL, Lin B, Gupta RK, Lal P, Panaullah G, et al (2003). Do organic amendment improve yield trends in intensive rice systems. Field Crops Research 83: 191-213.
- Gopalasundaram. P., Bhaskaran A. and Rakkiyappan. P. (2012). Integrated nutrient management in Sugarcane. Sugar Technology 14(1):3–20
- Kumar Vijay and Mehar Chand (2013). Effect of integrated nutrients management on cane yield, juice quality and soil fertility under sugarcane based cropping system. Sugar Technology 15:214-218.
- Kumar, Vijay, Yadav, K.S. and Chand Mehar (2015). Effect of integrated use of various bio-fertilizers and chemical fertilizers on sugarcane production and soil biological fertility. Indian Journal of Sugarcane Technology 30 (2): 98-10
- Malavolta,E.,(1994) Nutrient and Fertilizers management in sugarcane. International Potash Institute, Basal, Switzerland, pp:104.
- Meena, B.S. and Kumar, Pramod (2015) Improving productivity, nutrient uptake, quality, and sustainability of sugarcane (Saccharum spp. Hybrid complex) varieties through nutrient management of NPK in clay loam soil of rajasthan. Indian Journal of Sugarcane Technology 30(02):104-109
- Nagaraju, M.S., C. Shankaraiah. and Usha Ravindra. (2000). Effect of integrated use of fertilizer with sulphitation pressmud and azotobactor on growth, yield and quality of sugarcane. Co-operative Sugarcane 31(5): 391-395
- Nazirkar, R.B. and Kamthe, N.D. (2012). Effect of INM for pre-seasonal sugarcane on growth, nutrient uptake, biochemical composition and soil properties. Asian Journal of Soil Science 7: 89-92.
- Omollo, J. O. and Abayo G. O. (2011). Effect of phosphorus sources and rates on sugarcane yield and quality in Kibos, Nyando Zone. Innovations as key to the Green Revolution in Africa. Springer. 533 - 537
- Rakkiyappan, P., Thangavelu, S., Malathi, R. and Radhamani R. (2001). Effect of biocompost and enriched pressmud sugarcane yield and quality. Sugar Technology 3 (3): 92 - 96
- Ramesh T., Chinnusamy C. and Jayanthi C., (2004). Bio organic nutrient management in sugarcane production. Agric. Rev. 25 (3): 201 – 210
- Sarwar Muhammad Aleem, Ibrahim Muhammad, Tahir Muhammad, Ahmad Kafeel, et al (2010). Appraisal of press mud and inorganic fertilizers on soil properties, yield and sugarcane quality. Pakistan Journal of Botany 42(2):1361-1367
- Soomro, Abdul Fatah, Tunio, Shamasuddin, Oad, Fateh,Chand and Rajper, Inaitullah, (2013). Integrated effect of inorganic and organic fertilizers on the yield and quality of sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum L.) Pakistan Journal of Botany 45(4): 1339-1348
- Shukla S.K., Awasthi K.S., Singh Ram, Nigam Meena, Ashagaur and Singh A.K. (2013). Integrated nutrient management in sugarcane- based production systems. Current Advances in Agricultural Sciences 5(1): 1-7
- Srivastava T.K., Singh, K.P, Lal, Menhi, Suman Archna and Kumar Pradip (2008). Productivity and profitability of sugarcane (Saccharum spp. complex hybrid) in relation to organic nutrition under different cropping systems. Indian Journal of Agronomy 53(4): 310-313
- Virdia, H.M. and C.L. Patel.(2010). Integrated nutrient management for sugarcane plant-ratoon system. Indian Journal of Agronomy 55: 147–151
Submitted Date : 28-11-2018
Accepted Date : 26-03-2019