- Braulke, M. (1982). A note on the Nerlove model of agricultural supply response. International Economic Review. 23(1):241-244.
- Dickey, D. A and Fuller, W.A. (1979). Distribution of the estimators for autoregressive time series with a unit root. Journal of the American Statistical Association. 74:427-431.
- Granger, C. and Newbold, P. (1974) Spurious regression in economics. Journal of Econometrics, 2(1): 227-238.
- Government of India. (2014). Status paper on oilseeds, Department of Agriculture and Co-operation. Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. pp. 1-2.
- Government of India. (2016). Agricultural Statistics at a Glance 2016, Department of Agriculture and Co-operation. Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, New Delhi. Pp 118-119.
- Government of Karnataka. (2013). Estimates of principal crops in Karnataka for the year 2012-2013. Annual Report 2012-13. Directorate of Economics and Statistics. Bangalore.
- Government of Karnataka. (2016). Karnataka at a glance 2015-16. Directorate of Economics and Statistics. Bangalore. Pp 37-48.
- Hallam, D. and Zanoli, R. (1993). Error correction models and agricultural supply response. European Review of Agricultural Economics. 20:151-166.
- Haq, A.A.S.M. and Arshad, F. M. (2010). Supply response of potato in Bangladesh: A vector error correction approach. Journal of Applied Sciences. 1-8. ISSN 1812-5654.
- Ipe Viju and Prabhakaran T. (1988). Price response of a perennial crops: a case of Indian natural rubber. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 43:624-630.
- Janaia, A. (1989). Growth and supply response of major commercial crops in Andhra Pradesh: An econometric analysis an unpublished M.Sc (Agri.) thesis. Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University. Hyderabad (India).
- Kanwar, S. and Sadoulet, E. (2008). Dynamic output response revisited: the Indian cash crops. The Developing Economies. 46(3):217–241.
- Maiadua, S.U., Suhasini K. and Seema. (2017). Sorghum output supply response to price and non price factors in Nigeria. Indian Journal Economics and Development. 13(3):434-441.
- Mckay, A., Morrisey, O. and Vaillant, C., (1999). Aggregate supply response in Tanzanian agriculture. Journal of International Trade Economics and Development. 8:107-123.
- Nadda, A. L. (1987). Supply response of perennial crops – a study of Himalayan Apple. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 42: 446-455.
- Nerlove, M. (1979). The dynamics of supply:retrospect and prospects. American Journal of Agricultural Economics. 61(5):874-888.
- Nickel, S. (1995). Error corrections, partial adjustments and all that: An expository note. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics. 47(2):119-1129.
- Thiele, R. (2000). Estimating aggregate agricultural supply response: A survey of technique and results for developing countries. Keil working paper no.1016. Keil Institute of World Economics, Germany.
- Wani, M.H., Huma Sehara, Ranjit Kumar Paulb, Anil Kuruvilac and Hussaina, I. (2015). Supply response of horticultural crops: the case of apple and pear in Jammu & Kashmir. Agricultural Economics Research Review. 28 (1):83-89.
Submitted Date : 9-10-2018
Accepted Date : 13-02-2019