- A.O.A.C. (1965). Official Methods of Analysis of the association of official Agricultural Chemists, 10 Edition, Washington, DC.
- Bari, M. A. and Quader, M. A. (2002). Seasonal changes of nutritive quality of mulberry leaves. Bangladesh Journal of Botany. 29(1): 75-77.
- Dubios. M., Gilles, K. A., Hamilton J. K., Robers, P. A. and F. Smith (1965). Estimation of carbohydrates as done by Phenol. Sulphurc acid method. Analytic Chemistry. 26: 350.
- Gargi, R. Kumar, P., Shukla, R. K, Pandey, S. B., Saraswat and D. Kumar. (1997). Performance of recommended mulberry varieties in Purvanchal region. Indian Silk October. Central Silk Board Publication. P 16.
- Gupta, Rashmi (2006). Pintomorphology and silkworm bioassay on some improved varieties of mulberry. M.Sc. thesis submitted to Sher- e Kashmir University of Agriculture Science and Technology Jammu.
- Hesketh, J. D., Willy, J. T. and Peter, D. (1985). Physiology of genotypic Hesketh, JD W differences m photosynthetic rate Proceeding world saya bean Research Conference West New Press, Boulder Co.
- Hooker, J. D. (1885). The Flora of Brunsh India 5 491 L Reeve and Co Ltd. The East House Brook, Ash Ford Kent.
- Horie, Y. Inokuchi, T. and Watanabe, K. (1978). Quantitative studies of food utilization by the silkworm Bombyx mori L through the life cycle Economy of nitrogen and amino acids. Bulletin Sericultural Expansion Station Japan. 27(2) 531-578.
- Jackson, M. L. (1973). Estimation of proteins by Micro Kjeldahl method soil chemical analysis. Prentice Hall of ndia private Ltd New Delhi. 183.
- Mallikanjunappa, R. S., Bongale, V. D., Eswar Rao, M. S. Veeresh, M. Narayan Gowda, S. N. and Dandin, S. B. (2002). Evaluation of mulbenry genotypes (Morus spp for cultivation as small trees under rain fed conditions. Advances In Indian Sericulture Research (Ed) S. B. Dandin and V P Gupta, central sericulture Research and Training Institute, Mysore, India, pp 47-50.
- Mazal, Bandana. (2009). Morphology and Silkworm Bioassay an improved varieties of mulberry, M.Sc. thesis submitted to Sher- e -Kashmir University of Agriculture Science and Technology Jammu.
- Ninge Gowda, K. N., and Sudhakar, R. (2002a). Evaluation of some exotic mulberry genotypes for leaf yield and quality Bull Ind Acted Sericulture. 6(2): 39-49.
- Sujathamma. P and Dandin, S. B. (2000). Leaf quality evaluation of murberry genotypes through chemical analysis. Indian Journal of Sericulture. 39(2): 117-121.
- Susheelamma, B.N. and Jolly, M.S. (1986). Evaluation of morpho- metric parameters associated with drought resistance in mulberry. Indian Journal of Sericulture. 25(1): 6-14.
Submitted Date : 17-07-2018
Accepted Date : 15-06-2020