- Ashem, S.S., Thakuria, K. and Kurmi, K. (2010). Double transplanting of late transplanted Sali rice under lowland situation. Oryza. 47: 328-330.
- Chandrakar, B.L. and Chandravanshi, B.R. (1988). Effect of age and number of seedlings, spacing and fertilizer on tall Indica rice. Indian J. Agron. 33: 131-134.
- Chaudhary, J.K., Thakuria, R.K. and Das, G.R. (1995). Effect of hill density, seedlings number/hill and potassium on late transplanted sali (rainfed lowland winter) rice yield in Assam, India. IRRN 20: 18-19.
- Ghosh, A. (2006). Stand establishment of transplanted rice with different types of seedling into receding water depth under post-flood situation. Indian Farming. 56: 7-9.
- Nandini, D.K. and Singh, I. (2000). Influence of seedling age and plant density on the performance of rice. Oryza. 37: 99-100.
- Nayak. B.C., Dalei, B.B. and Choudhury, B,K. (2003). Response of hybrid rice to date of planting, spacing and seedling rate during wet season. Indian J. Agron. 48: 172-174.
- Patel, J.R. (1999). Response of rice to time of transplanting, spacing and age of seedlings. Indian J. Agron. 44: 344-346.
- Saikia. R. (2016). Evaluation of different contingency plans for delayed sali rice cultivation. Ph.D Thesis submitted to Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat.
- Singh, U.P. and Singh, Y. (2009). Effect of seedling age and number on yield of boro rice. Oryza. 46: 156-157.
- Singh G, Kumar R, Upadhyay VB and Kewal ML (2003). Effect of spacing and seedling age on yield of hybrid rice. Oryza. 40: 46-47.
- Singh, A. K. and Singh, G. R. (2005). Effect of seedling density and planting geometry on hybrid rice. Oryza. 42:327-328.
Submitted Date : 24-04-2018
Accepted Date : 30-08-2018