Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Effect of temperature and moisture levels on disease development of stem gall of coriander
First Online 19-01-2019|
- Bacigalova, K. (2004) Contribution to the knowledge of the Protomycetaceae in Slovakia. Thaiszia. J. Botany 14:1–22.
- Bhat, S., Kaushal, P., Kaur, M. and Sharma, H.K. (2014) Review: Coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.): processing, nutritional and functional aspects. Afr. J. Pl. Sci. 8:25-33.
- Bilgrimi, K.S. and Rizvi, M.A. (1991) Fungi of India-Lists and References. Today and Tomorrow’s Printers and Publishers, New Delhi, 798p.
- Dickson, J.G. (1923) Influence of soil temperature and moisture on the development of seedlings blight of wheat and corn caused by Gibberella saubinetti. J. Agric. Res. 23:837-870.
- Dorrance, A.E., Kleinhenz, M.D., McClure, S.A. and Tuttle, N.T. (2003) Temperature, moisture and seed treatment effects on Rhizoctonia solani root rot of soybean. Plant Dis. 87(5): 533-538.
- Dropkin, V. (1969) The necrotic reaction of tomatoes and other hosts resistant to Meloidogyne: reversal by temperature. Phytopathology 59: 1632–1637.
- Garrett, K.A., Dendy, S.P., Frank, E.E., Rouse, M.N. and Travers, S.E. (2006) Climate change effects on plant disease: genomes to ecosystems. Ann. Rev. Phytopath. 44: 489–509.
- Lakra, B.S. (1993) Quantitative and germination losses in coriander seed due to Protomyces macrosporus infection. Indian J. Mycol. Pl. Path. 23: 93 (Abstr.).
- Malhotra, S.K., Kakani, R.K., Sharma, Y.K. and Singh, D.K. (2016) Ajmer coriander-1(NRCSS, ACR-1) resistant to stem gal disease- an innovative farming technology. Indian J. Areca. Spices Medic. Plants 18:1-7.
- Mishra, R.D. and Ahmed, M. (1987) Manual of Irrigation Agronomy. Oxford and International Book House Publishing Company Private Limited, New Delhi, 412p.
- Mukhopadhyay, A.N. and Pavgi, M.S. (1971) Environment in relation to infection of coriander by Protomyces macrosporus Unger. Ann Phytopathol. Soc. Japan 37:215-219.
- Pavgi, M.S. and Mukhopadhyay, A.N. (1970) Cytology of chlamydospore germination in Protomyces macrosporus Unger. Cytologia 35:359-367.
- Raghavan, S. (2000) Hand book of Spices; Seasoning and Flavouring. Ambica Book Agency Jaipur, India, 457 p.
- Rotem, J. (1978) Climatic and weather influences on epidemics. In: Plant Disease- An Advanced Treatise, pp. 317-337, Vol. 2, Horsfall H.G. and Cowling E.B., eds, Academic Press, New York, 436p.
- Sahib, N.G., Anwar, F., Gilani, A.H., Hamid, A.A., Saari, A., Alkharfy, K.M. (2012) Coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.): A potential source of high-value components for functional foods and nutraceuticals- A Review. J. Phytother. Res. 27: 25-33.
- Saxena, R.P., Dixit, S., Pandey, V.P. and Singh, V.K. (2002) Germplasm screening for stem gall disease in coriander. In : National Symposium on integrated management of plant disease of mid-Eastern India with a cropping system perspective, held at NDUAT, Faizabad during 5-7 December.
- Szittya, G., Silhavy, D., Molnar, A., Havelda, Z. and Lovas, A., Lakatos, L., Banfalvi, Z. and Burgyan, J. (2003) Low temperature inhibits RNA silencing-mediated defense by the control of siRNA generation. Embo J. 22: 633–640.
- Tripathi, A.K. (2003). Effect of sowing dates and weather parameters on stem gall disease of coriander. Indian Phytopath. 56:191-193.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.