- Anonymous (2014). Statistical Hand Book of Assam. Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Guwahati, Assam.
- Budhar, M.N. and Tamilselvan, N. (2002). Effect of stand-establishment techniques on yield and economics of lowland irrigated rice (Oryza sativa). Indian J. Agron., 47(1): 57-60.
- Changmai, R.R. and Thakuria, K. (2017). Planting techniques on productivity of organically grown scented rice (Oryza sativa L.) in Assam. Oryza.,54(1): 111-115.
- Gangwar, K.S. and Sharma, S.K. (1997). Influence of time of planting on productivity and profitability of Basmati type scented rice varieties in Western Uttar Pradesh. Oryza.,34: 140-143.
- Jaiswal, V.P. and Singh, G.R. (2001). Effect of planting methods, source and level of nitrogen on the growth and yield of rice (Oryza sativa) and on succeeding wheat (Triticum aestivum). Indian J. Agron.,46(1): 5-11.
- Ponnuswamy, K., Santhi, P., KempuChetty, N. and Subramanian, M. (1999). Effect of various methods of establishment on the growth and yield of rice. Oryza.,36(3): 294-295.
- Singh, B.K. and Thakur, R.B. (1991). Effect of varying transplanting dates and types of seedlings on the grain yield of tall indica rice under post flood transplanting condition. Oryza.,28: 251-253.
- Singh, S.K. (2012). Improving productivity and profitability of rice-wheat cropping system through different methods of crop establishment. Oryza.,49(4): 280-283.
- Thakur, R.B., Pandeya, S.B. and Dwivedi, P.K. (1996). Effect of time of transplanting on performance of scented rice. Oryza.,33: 107- 109.
- Thakuria, K., Saud, R.K. and Thakuria, C. (2017). Performance of rice varieties with types of seedling under late planted lowland situation. Agric. Sci. Digest.,37(4): 294-297.
Submitted Date : 9-04-2018
Accepted Date : 26-12-2018