- Anonymous. (2016). First advance estimated released on 14/09/2016 by Directorate of Economic and Statistics, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation.
- Desai, N. C., Ardeshna, R.B. and Intwala, C. G. (2000). Incresing pigeonpea productivity by providing land configuration in vertisols. International Chickpea and Pigeonpea Newsletter 7: 66-67
- Faroda, A.S, Joshi, N.L, Singh R. and Saxena A (2007). Resource management for sustainable crop production in arid zone. Indian J.of Agron 52(3) : 181-93.
- Giri.G (1990). Studies on pigeonpea and groundnut intercropping under rainfed condition. Indian J. Agron., 35(4) 446-449.
- Jain, H. C., Deshmukh M. R and Duhoon. (2001). Studies on fertilizer management in sesame based intercropping system under rainfed conditions in different agro ecosystems. J. Oilseeds Res., 18 (2): 176-177.
- Kumar, P., Rana K.S., and Rana D.S. (2012). Effect of planting systems and phosphorous with bio-fertilizers on the performance of sole and intercropped pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) under rainfed conditions. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 57(2):127-132.
- Lewade, A.D. (2017). Effect of land configurations and foliar sprays on soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merrill) + pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan (L.) Mill sp.) intercropping system under rainfed condition. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, VNMKV, Parbhani (M.S.) India.
- Mandal, K.G., Hati K.M., Mishra A.K., Bandyopadhyay K.K., and Tripathi A.K.. (2013). Land surface modification and crop diver sification for enhancing productivity of a vertisol. International Journal of Plant Prpduction. 7(3):455-472.
- Mankar, D.D. and Nawlakhe S.M. (2013). Effect of land configuration and phosphate management on growth and yield of semi-rabi pigeonpea. Crop Res., 46(1,2 &3):84-87.
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhatme P.V. (1967). Statistical Methods for Agricultural Workers. ICAR, New Delhi.
- Ramamoorthy, K., Christopher, A.L. Alagudurai, S. Kandasamy O.S. and Murugappan, V. (2004). Intercropping pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) in finger millet (Eleusine coracana) on productivity and soil fertility under rainfed condition. Indian J. Agron., 49, 28-30.
- Sharma, A. and Guled M.B. (2012). Effect of set-furrow method of cultivation in pigeonpea + greengram intercropping system in medium deep black soil under rainfed conditions. Karnataka J. Agric. Sci., 25 (1):18-24.
- Sarma, N.N. Sarma, D. and Paul, R.(1995). Intercropping of greengram, blackgram and sesame in pigeonpea under different seeding method. Indian J. Agron.40: 386-387.
- Srivastava, K. L. and Jangawad, L. S. (1988). Water balance and erosion rates of Vertisols watersheds under different management Indian Journal of Dry land Agricultural Research and Development, 3 (2):137-144.
Submitted Date : 9-04-2018
Accepted Date : 25-10-2018