- Das, S and Sharma, D. (2015). Correlation and path analysis of morpho- physiological and yield trait in boro rice (Oryza sativa L.). Agric. Sci. Digest. 35(4). 256-262
- Foolad, M. and Ashraf, M. (2007). Roles of glycine betaine and proline in improving plant abiotic stress resistance. Environ. Exp. Bot. 59: 206–216.
- Grossmann, K., Kwiatkowski, J., Siebecker, H. and Jung, J. (1987). Regulation of plant morphology by growth retardants. Plant Physiol. 84: 1018-1021.
- Khan, A. S., Ahmad, N., Malik, A. U., Saleem, B. A. and Rajwana, I. A. (2011). Pheno-physiological revelation of grapes germplasm grown in Faisalabad, Pakistan. Int. J. of Agric. Biol. 13: 791–795
- Makela, P., Peltonen-Sainio, P., Jokinenb, Kari Pehu, E., Setd, H., Hinkkanen, R. and Somersalo, S. (1996). Uptake and translocation of foliar-applied glycinebetaine in crop plants .Plant Sci. 121: 221-230
- Mohammed, Razack, A., Tarpley and Lee. (2013). Effects of enhanced ultraviolet-B (UV-B) radiation and antioxidative-type plant growth regulators on rice (Oryza sativa L.) leaf photosynthetic rate, photochemistry and physiology. J. Agric. Sci.5.5: 115-128.
- Nagajothi, (2013). Physiological impact of trifloxystrobin in combination with tebuconazole on the productivity of rice and tomato. Ph.D Thesis (Ag), Tamilnadu Agricultural University
- Nagajothi, R., and Jeyakumar, P. (2014). Differential response of trifloxystrobin in combination with tebuconazole on growth, nutrient uptake andyield of rice (Oryza Sativa L.). Int. J. Agric. Environ. Biotechnol. 6(1): 87-93
- Nagda, J.K., Bhanu, N.A., Katiyar,D., Hemantaranja, A.,Yadav, D.K.(2017). Mitigating effect of foliar applied ascorbic acid on morphophysiological, biochemical changes and yield attributes induced by salt stress in vigna radiate. Agric. Sci. Digest. 37(2):112-116
- Priya, S.S., Jeyakumar, P. and Boominathan, P. (2015).Combined effect of trifloxystrobin and tebuconazol on growth and yield attributes of ground nut. Agric. Sci. Digest. 39(4):605-609.
- Ros, J. and Tevini, M. (1995). Interaction of UV-radiation and IAA during growth of seedlings and hypocotyl segments of sunflower. J. Plant Physiol. 146: 295-302
- Sharma, P. and Dubey. R. S. (2005). Drought induces oxidative stress and enhances the activities of antioxidant enzymes in growing rice seedlings. Plant Growth Regul. 46(3): 209-221.
- Shikuku, P.A., Netondo, G. W., Musyimi, D. M. and Onyango, J.C. (2010). Effects of water deficit on days to maturity and yield of three nerica rainfed rice varieties. ARPN J. Agric. Biol. Sci. 5(3): 1
- Solhaug, K.A. and Gauslaa, Y. (2004). Photosynthates stimulate the UV-B induced fungal anthrax quinone synthesis in the foliose lichen Xanthoria parietina. Plant Cell Environ. 27: 167–176.
- Teramura, A.H. and Sullivan, J. H. (1994). Effects of UV-B radiation on photosynthesis and growth of terrestrial plants. Photosynth. Res. 39: 463-473.
- Toman, M.A. Chakravorty, U. and Gupta, S. (2003). India and Global Climate Change: Perspectives on Economics and Policy from a Developing Country, Resources for the Future Press.ISBN 978-1-891853-61-6
- Wagh, (2015). Effect of UV-B radiation on physiological and phonological plasticity in rice (Oryza sativa L.). M.Sc. (Ag) thesis, Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur, 80p.
Submitted Date : 17-03-2018
Accepted Date : 1-08-2018