- Allen E.J. and Morgan D.G. (1972). A quantitative analysis of the effect of nitrogen on the growth, development and yield of oilseed rape. J. Agri. Sci., (Camb.) 78: 315-324.
- A.O.A.C. (1960). Official Method of Analysis (10th ed.). Association of Official Agricultural Chemists, Washington D. C.
- Das, J. (2015). Response of rapeseed (Brassica campestris var. toria) varieties to varying levels of irrigation under late sown condition. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis submitted to the Department of Agronomy, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat.
- Debbarma, J. B. (2013). Studies on intercropping of rapeseed (Brassica campestris L. var. toria) + french bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) system under irrigated condition. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis submitted to the Department of Agronomy, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis Pub. Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
- Finalyson, G. (2007). Effect of NPK levels on yield of rapeseed (Brassica napus). International J. of Agricultural Science. 3(8): 445- 447.
- Kumar, R. (2015). Effects of NPKS on growth, yield and quality of late sown toria varieties (Brassica rapa l. Var. Toria) under rainfed condition of north east India. Bangladesh J. Bot. 44(4): 521-528,
- Kumar, D.; Singh, S.; Sharma, S.N. and Shivay, Y.S. (2002). Effect of levels, sources and time of nitrogen application on N uptake and quality of mustard (Brassica juncea L.). Ann. Agric. Res. 23(1): 12-16.
- Luikham, E.; Singh, N.A. and Mariam, A.P.S. (2006). Influence of phosphorus and organic manure on yield and quality of late sown rapeseed (Brassica campestris var toria) under rainfed condition. Ann. Agric. Res. 27(4): 377-379.
- Piri, I.; Nik, M.M.; Tavassoli, A. and Rastegripour, F. (2011). Effect of irrigation intervals and sulphur fertilizer on growth analysis and yield of Brassica juncea. African J. Miocrobiol. Res. 5: 3640-3646.
- Piri, I. and Sharma, S.N. (2006). Effect of irrigation on growth, yield and moisture use by Indian mustard (Brassica juncea). Ann. Agric. New Series 27(4):342-344.
- Singh, P.K.; Mishra, A.K.; Imtiyaz, M. (1991). Moisture stress and water use efficiency of mustard. Agril. Water Mngt. 20(3): 245-253.
- Sonowal, D. (2012). Performance of toria under different levels of irrigation and potassium. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis submitted to the Department of Agronomy, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat.
- Sultana, S.; Ruhul, A.A.K.M. and Hasanuzzaman, M. (2009). Growth and yield of rapeseed (Brassica campestris L.) varieties as affected by levels of irrigation. American-Eurasian J. Sci. Res. 4(1): 34-39.
- Yadav, K.S.; Rajput, R.L.; Verma, O.P. and Yadav, R.P. (1996). Effect of sowing date and irrigaton levels on seed yield and quality of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea). I. Journal of Agronomy. 41(2): 275-278.
- Yadav, R.P.; Tripathi, M.L. and Trivedi, S.K. (2010). Yield and quality of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea) as influenced by irrigation and nutrient levels. Indian. Journal of Agronomy. 55(1): 56-59.
Submitted Date : 8-03-2018
Accepted Date : 4-06-2018