Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Seed yield and nutrient uptake in late sown toria as influenced by different irrigation and fertilizer levels
First Online 30-06-2018|
- Allen E.J. and Morgan D.G. (1972). A quantitative analysis of the effect of nitrogen on the growth, development and yield of oilseed rape. J. Agri. Sci., (Camb.) 78: 315-324.
- A.O.A.C. (1960). Official Method of Analysis (10th ed.). Association of Official Agricultural Chemists, Washington D. C.
- Das, J. (2015). Response of rapeseed (Brassica campestris var. toria) varieties to varying levels of irrigation under late sown condition. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis submitted to the Department of Agronomy, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat.
- Debbarma, J. B. (2013). Studies on intercropping of rapeseed (Brassica campestris L. var. toria) + french bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) system under irrigated condition. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis submitted to the Department of Agronomy, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis Pub. Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
- Finalyson, G. (2007). Effect of NPK levels on yield of rapeseed (Brassica napus). International J. of Agricultural Science. 3(8): 445- 447.
- Kumar, R. (2015). Effects of NPKS on growth, yield and quality of late sown toria varieties (Brassica rapa l. Var. Toria) under rainfed condition of north east India. Bangladesh J. Bot. 44(4): 521-528,
- Kumar, D.; Singh, S.; Sharma, S.N. and Shivay, Y.S. (2002). Effect of levels, sources and time of nitrogen application on N uptake and quality of mustard (Brassica juncea L.). Ann. Agric. Res. 23(1): 12-16.
- Luikham, E.; Singh, N.A. and Mariam, A.P.S. (2006). Influence of phosphorus and organic manure on yield and quality of late sown rapeseed (Brassica campestris var toria) under rainfed condition. Ann. Agric. Res. 27(4): 377-379.
- Piri, I.; Nik, M.M.; Tavassoli, A. and Rastegripour, F. (2011). Effect of irrigation intervals and sulphur fertilizer on growth analysis and yield of Brassica juncea. African J. Miocrobiol. Res. 5: 3640-3646.
- Piri, I. and Sharma, S.N. (2006). Effect of irrigation on growth, yield and moisture use by Indian mustard (Brassica juncea). Ann. Agric. New Series 27(4):342-344.
- Singh, P.K.; Mishra, A.K.; Imtiyaz, M. (1991). Moisture stress and water use efficiency of mustard. Agril. Water Mngt. 20(3): 245-253.
- Sonowal, D. (2012). Performance of toria under different levels of irrigation and potassium. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis submitted to the Department of Agronomy, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat.
- Sultana, S.; Ruhul, A.A.K.M. and Hasanuzzaman, M. (2009). Growth and yield of rapeseed (Brassica campestris L.) varieties as affected by levels of irrigation. American-Eurasian J. Sci. Res. 4(1): 34-39.
- Yadav, K.S.; Rajput, R.L.; Verma, O.P. and Yadav, R.P. (1996). Effect of sowing date and irrigaton levels on seed yield and quality of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea). I. Journal of Agronomy. 41(2): 275-278.
- Yadav, R.P.; Tripathi, M.L. and Trivedi, S.K. (2010). Yield and quality of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea) as influenced by irrigation and nutrient levels. Indian. Journal of Agronomy. 55(1): 56-59.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.