- Chanda, TK and Sati K. (2005). Fertilizer consumption – Retrospect and Prospect. Fertilizer News, 50: 61-67.
- Desai, GM and Vaidyanathan A. (1995). Strategic issues in future growth of fertilizer use in India. Indian Council of Agricultural Research and International Food Policy Research Institute, Washington, published by Macmillan India Limited.
- Desai P, Patil A and Veeresh K. (2017). An overview of production and consumption of major chemical fertilizers in India. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, 6: 2353-2358.
- Kumar, PLM and Indira M. (2017). Trends in fertilizer consumption and food grains production in India: A co-integration analysis. Journal of Management, 8: 45-50.
- Meena DP. (2002). Spatial and temporal analysis of fertilizer use in Rajasthan. Thesis, Submitted to MPAUT, Udaipur p 75.
- Mohanam, TC. (1990). Determinants of fertilizer use in Tamil Nadu. Agricultural Situation in India, 45: 387 - 395.
- Pandey AP and Tripathi GK. (2013). An economic assessment of structure and dynamics of fertilizer subsidy in India. Journal of Economic & Social Development, 9: 15-26.
- Philip LM 2004. Fertilizer policy and farm consumption implication. Journal of Agricultural Development and Policy, 1: 18-19.
- Pradhan PN, Jena S and Mitra AK. (1993). Growth of fertilizer consumption in Orissa - A district wise analysis. Agricultural Situation in India, 48: 257-263.
- Sharma VP and Thaker H. (2011). Demand for fertilizers in India: Determinants and outlook for 2020. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 66: 638-661.
- Singh G and Chandra H. (2001). Growth trends in area, yield and production of food grains in Uttar Pradesh. Agricultural Situation in India, 9: 423-426.
- Singh J. (2013). Demand projection of chemical fertilizer’s consumption in India: Determinants and outlook for 2020. International Journal of Transformations in Business Management, 2: 62-76.
- Sarkar B. and Chakraborty S. (2002). Growth crisis of food grains in West Bengal. Agricultural Situation in India, 11: 511-516.
Submitted Date : 21-02-2018
Accepted Date : 27-04-2019