- Anonymous, (2006). Handbook of Agriculture, Indian Agril. Res. Inst., New Delhi, PP. 817-844.
- Behura, N., Sen, P. and Kar, M.K. (2011). Introgression of yellow stem borer (Scirpophaga incertulas) resistance gene into cultivated rice (Oryza sp.) from wild spp. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 81: 359-362
- Chatterjee, S. and Mondal, P. (2014). Management of rice yellow stem borer, Scirpophaga incertulas (Walker) using some biorational insecticides. Journal of Biopesticides. 7: 143-147.
- Dhaliwal, G.S., Jindal, V. and Dhawan, A.K. (2010). Insect pest problems and yield losses: Changing trends. Indian Journal of Ecology, 37: 1-7.
- Gowda, J. (2005). Bio efficacy of flubendiamide 20 WDG (RIL- 038) against rice stemborer, Scirpophaga incertulas (Wlk). Pestology. 29: 19-20.
- Rath, P.C. (2001). Efficacy of insecticides, neem and Bt formulation against stem borer on rice yield in West Bengal. Journal of Applied Zoology Research. 12: 191-93.
- Rath, P.C. (2012). Field evaluation of newer insecticides against insect pest of rice. Indian Journal of Plant Protection. 40: 148-149.
- Rana, R. and Singh, G. (2017). Efficacy and economics of newer insecticides against yellow stem borer, Scirpophaga incertulas walker in basmati rice. Journal of Plant Development Sciences 9 (1): 35-39.
- Sandhu, G.S. and Dhaliwal, N.S. (2016). Evaluation of different insecticides against major insect pests of rice in Punjab. International Journal of Plant Protection 9: 187-192.
- Sekh, K., Nair, N., Gosh, S.K. and Somachoudhury, A.K. (2007). Evaluation of flulubendiamide 480 SC against stem borer and leaf folder of rice and effect on their natural enemies. Pestology. 31: 32-34.
- Singh, S., Singh, T., Bansal, M.L. and Kumar, R. (1991). Statistical Methods for Research Workers. Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi.
- Thilagam, P. (2006). Evaluation of flubendiamide 480 SC against bollworm complex in cotton and leaf folder and stem borer in rice. Un published. PhD thesis. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, India. PP 232.
Submitted Date : 26-10-2017
Accepted Date : 3-01-2018