- Anonymous. (2013). All India Coordinated Research Project on Soybean Annual Report.
- Anonymous. (2010). All India Co-ordinated Research Project on soybean, Directorate of soybean Research.
- Cochran, W. G., and Cox, G. M. (1957). Experimental Designs. Wiley, New York.
- Channabasavana, A.S., Yelamadi, S.G., Biradar, D.P. (2001). Effect of organics on seed yield, quality and storability of soybean [Glycine max (L.)Merril]. Indian Journal of Agronomy 46: 458-461.
- Ghosh, P.K., Ajay.,Bandyopadhyay, K.K., Manna, M.C. Mandal, K.G.,Misra, A. (2004). Comparative effectiveness of cattle manure, poultry manure, phosphocompost and fertilizer- NPK on three cropping systems in vertisols of semi-arid tropics, dry matter, yield, nodulation, chlorophyll content and enzyme activity. Bioresource Technology 95: 85-93.
- Kumar, Y.K.D., Ananda, M.R. Rehaman., Vishwanath, A.P.,VittalNavi. (2006). Nutrient uptake, availability and yield of soybean as influenced by Integrated Nutrient Management. Environment and Ecology24: 1056-1058.
- Ramesh, P., Singh, M.,Subba Rao, A. (2006). Organic Farming: its relevance to the Indian context. Current Science 88: 561-568.
- Ramesh, P., Panwar, N.R., Singh, A.B. (2010). crop productivity, soil fertility and economics of soybean [Glycine max (L.)Merril], chickpea (Cicerarietinum) and blond psyllium (Plantagoovate) under organic nutrient management practices. Journal of Agricultural Sciences 80:965-969.
- Shroff, V.N. (1994). Integrated plant nutrient management. Paper presented at Annal soybean work shop, UAS, Dharwad.
- Srisomboon, S. (1999). Black seed-coat soybean cultivar Sukhothai. B.S. Printing press, Chaing Mai, Thailand. 3:40
- Suppadit, T., Sangla, L.,Chaiyo, A. (2006). Utilization of broiler litter as a substitute for chemical fertilizer in soybean [Glycine max (L).Merril] production. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 78: 632-637.
- Tagoe, S.O., Horiuchi, T., Matsui, T. (2010). Effects of carbonized poultry manure on the growth, nodulation, yield, nitrogen and phosphorus contents of four grain legumes. Journal of Plant Nutrition33: 684-700.
Submitted Date : 28-08-2017
Accepted Date : 10-02-2018