- Bindra, A. D., Kalia, B. D. and Kumar, S. (2000). Effect of graded levels of nitrogen and dates of transplanting on growth, yield and yield attributes of scented rice. Advances in Agricultural Research in India. 13: 209-12.
- Hari Om Katyal, S. K. and Dhiman. S. D. (2000). Response of two rice (Oryza sativa) hybrids to graded levels of nitrogen. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 70: 140 - 42.
- Kumar, N., Singh, V. K. and Thakur, B. R. (1996). Leaf area index of winter rice as influenced by level and time of nitrogen application. Journal of Applied Biology. 5: 87-88.
- Maclean, J. L., Dawe, D. C., Hardy, B., Hettel, G. P. (2002). Rice Almanac. Los Banos (Philippines): International Rice Research Institute, Bouake (Cote d’lvoire): West Africa Rice Development Association, Cali (Colombia): International Center for Tropical Agriculture, Rome (Italy): Food and Agriculture Organization, pp. 253.
- Muthukrishnan, P., Ponnuswamy, K. and Santhi, P. (1997). Performance of medium duration paddy varieties under graded nitrogen levels. Journal of Ecobiology. 9: 235-37.
- Nair, N. R. (1984). Varietal improvement for rainfed upland situation with special reference to Kerala.. 21: 103.
- Pradhan, A., Thakur, A. and Sonboir, H. L. (2014. Response of rice (Oryza sativa) varieties to different levels of nitrogen under rainfed aerobic ecosystem. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 59: 76-79.
- Rema Bai, N., Ahmed, Regina., Devitra, R. and Joseph, C. A. (1992). Genetic variability and association of characters in medium duration rice genoytpes. Oryza. 29: 19-22
- Khroteu Riste., Gohain, T. and Noyingthung Kikon. (2017). Response of local rice (Oryza sativa L.) cultivars to recommended NPK fertilizer dose under upland rainfed conditions. Agriculture Science Digest. 37: 10-15.
- Sarkar, S., Pal, S., Mandal, N. N. and Maiti, S. (1995). Response of rice cultivars to different levels of nitrogen. Environment and Ecology.19: 118-20.
- Satapathy, D. and Nanda, A. K. (1978). Interrelationship between yield and some associated characters in upland rice grown under rainfed conditions. Oryza. 15: 12-18.
- Singh, V. (1973). Optimum levels of fertilizers for high yielding varieties of Rice. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 18: 11-13.
- Srinivasan, S. and Angayarkanni, A. (2008). STCR gradient experiment with rice (Oryza sativa L.) to NPK fertilizers. Plant Archives. 8: 631-32.
- Tuong, P., Bouman, B. A. M. and Martin Mortimer. (2005). More rice, less water-Integrated approaches for increasing water productivity in irrigated rice-based systems in Asia. Plant Production Science. 8: 231-241.
Submitted Date : 3-07-2017
Accepted Date : 7-09-2017