- Basaiwala, P. (2006). Genetic analysis of seed yield and seed parameters in field pea (Pisum sativum L.). M.Sc. (Ag.) Thesis I.G.A.U., Raipur.
- Chittapur, R. and Biradar, B. D. (2015). Association studies between quantitative and qualitative traits in rabi sorghum. Indian J. Agr. Res. 49(5): 468-471.
- Dama, S. K., Tyagi, N. K. and Singh, P. B. (2010). Interrelationship and path analysis for seed yield and its component characters under eight environments in pea (Pisum sativum L.). Legume Res., 33 (2): 87-94.
- Dewey, D. R. and Lu, K.H. (1959). A correlation and path coefficient analysis of components of crested wheat grass seed population. J. Agric. Sci. 515-518.
- Ghosh, A. And Panda, S. (2006). Pattern of variability ,character association and path analysis for grain quality in mumgbean [Vigna radiata (L).Wilczek]. Legume Res., 29 (2): 114-117.
- Hanson, G. H., Robinson, H. F. and Comstock, R. E. (1956). Biometrical studies of yield in segregation population of Korean Lespedeza. Agron. J.,48: 262- 263.
- Johnson, H. W., Robinson, H. F. and Comstock, R. E. (1955). Estimates of genetic and environment variability in soybean. Agron. J., 47: 315-318.
- Miller, D. A., Williams, J. C., Robinson, H. F. and Comstock, K. B. (1958). Estimations of genotype and environmental variance and covariance in upland cotton and their implication in selection. Agron. J. 50: 126-131.
- Raturi A., S.K. Singh, Sharma V. and Pathak R. (2014). Genetic variability and interrelationship among qualitative and quantitative traits in mungbean Legume Res., 37(1): 1-10.
- Robinson, H. S. (1966). Quantitative genetics in relation to breeding on the central of mendalism. Indian J. Genet. 26: 171-187.
- William, P.C., H. Nakkoul and K.B. Singh, (1983). Relationship between cooking time and some physical characters in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). J. Sci. Food Agric., 34: 492–496.
- Wright, S. (1921). Correlation and causation. J. Agric. Res., 20: 257-787.
Submitted Date : 16-06-2017
Accepted Date : 10-10-2017