- Aumaitre, A. (1999). Quality and safety of animal products. Livestock Production Science, 59: 113-124
- Babu, A. J., Sundari, A. R., Triveni, G., and Indumathi, J. (2010). Study on meat consumption patterns in rural house holds of Chittor district of Andhra Pradesh. Tamilnadu Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, 6:183-187.
- Das, P. K., Goswami, A., and Mazumdar, D. (2014). Study on marketing of poultry meat and egg. International Journal of Development Research, 4:1043-104
- Devi, P. U., and Madhavi, S. 2014. Fish consumption behavior in west Godavari district, Andhra Pardash. Research Journal of Management Sciences, 3:1-5.
- Huang, L. C., Goh, Y. N., and Mohaidin, Z. (2014). Factors influencing consumer intentions to avoid broiler chicken meat and products in Malaysia. International Food Research Journal, 21:181-188 .
- Jegadeesh, M. (2010). Sanitary and phytosanitary measures and food safety; challenges and opportunities for developing countries. Revue scientifque et technique office International Des Epizooties, 25:701- 702
- Kubickova, L., and Serhantova, V. (2005). Analysis of changes in meat and meat products consumption in the Czech Republic in the past ten years. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 51:395–401
- Rajeshkhar, M., and Reddy, S. S. (2005). Consumer behaviour towards meat and meat products. Journal of Business Management Studies, 2:51-57.
- Raju, D. T. and Suryanarayana, M.V.A.N. (2005). Meat consumption in Prakasam district of Andhra Pradesh: An analysis, Livestock Research for Rural Development, 11:8-12
- Ramdurg, A., Khan, H. S., Mahajanshetty, S. B., and Shivashankar, K. (2007). Effect of bird flu disease on consumption of chicken and eggs in Dharwad district of Karnataka. Karnataka Journal of Agriculture and Science, 20:312-315
- Rathod, P., Landge, S., Nikam, T. R., and Hatey, A. A. (2011). Preferential poultry meat consumption and cooking pattern in Bijapur disrtict of Karnataka. Journal of Veterinary Public Health, 9:39-44.
- Reddy, M. S., and Raju, D. T. (2010). Meat consumption pattern in Hyderaabad city. Indian Journal of Animal Research , 44:248 - 253.
- Slorach, A. S. (2006). Animal production food safety challenges in global markets. Revue scientifque et technique office International Des Epizooties, 25:479-492.
Submitted Date : 20-03-2017
Accepted Date : 24-07-2017