- Chen, W.P. and Kuo T.T. (1993). A Simple and rapid method for the preparation of Gram-negative bacterial genomic DNA. Nucleic Acids Research, 21: 2260
- Collins, C. H. and Lyne. P. M. (1980). Microbiological methods. Butterworthand Co. (Publishers) Ltd., London
- Diby, P. and Sharma, Y.R. (2006). Antagonistic effects of metabolites of Pseudomonas fluorescens strains on the different growth phases of Phytophthora capsici, foot rot pathogen of black pepper (Piper nigrum L.). Archieves of Phytopathology and Plant Protection, 39: 113-118.
- Doni, F., Isahak, A., Zain, C.R.C.M. and Yusoff, W.M.W. (2014). Physiological and growth response of rice plants (Oryza sativa L.) to Trichoderma spp. inoculants. AMB Express, 4(1): 45-52.
- Gaur, A.C. (1990). Physiological functions of phosphate solubilizing microorganisms. In: Phosphate Solubilizing Microorganisms as Biofertilizers (Gaur, A. C., ed.), Omega Scientific Publishers, New Delhi, 16-72.
- George, T.S., Simpson, R.J., Hadobasm, P.A. and Richardson, A.E. (2005). Expression of a fungal phytase gene in Nicotiana tabacum improves phosphorus nutrition of plants grown in amended soils. Plant Biotechnology, 3: 129-140.
- Glick, B.R. (1995). The enhancement of plant-growth by free-living bacteria. Canadian Journal of Microbiology, 41: 109-117.
- Gordon, S.A. and Weber, R.P. (1951). Colorimetric estimation of Indole acetic acid. Plant Physiology, 26: 192-195.
- Holt, J.G., Krieg, N.R., Sneath, P.H.A., Staley, J.T. and Williams, S.T. (1994). Bergey’s Manual of Determinative Bacteriology. Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore Maryland (9th ed.).
- Kannahi, M. and Kowsalya, M. (2013). Efficiency of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria for the enhancement of Vigna mungo growth. Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 5(5): 46-52.
- Karpagam, T. and Nagalakshmi, P.K. (2014). Isolation and characterization of phosphate solubilizing microbes from agricultural soil. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 3(3): 601-614.
- Kaur, N., Sharma, P. and Sharma, S. (2015). Co-inoculation of Mesorhizobium sp. and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria Pseudomonas sp. as bio-enhancer and bio-fertilizer in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Legume Research: An International Journal, 38(3): 367-374.
- Kloepper, J.W., Schroth, M.N. and Miller, T.D. (1980). Effects of rhizosphere colonization by plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria on potato plant development and yield. Phytopathology, 70: 1078-1082.
- Kravchenko, L.V., Borovkov, A.V. and Pshikvil, Z. (1991). The possibility of auxin biosynthesis in wheat rhizosphere by associated nitrogenfixing bacteria. Microbiology, 60: 927–931.
- Kumar, A., Rathi, B. and Kumar, S. (2015). Effects of PGPR, sulphur, and some micronutrients on protein, carbohydrate, and fat contents in lentil (Lens culinaris). Legume Research-An International Journal, 38(5): 707-709.
- Kumar, P., Dubey, R.C. and Maheshwari, D.K. (2012). Bacillus strains isolated from rhizosphere showed plant growth promoting and antagonistic activity against phytopathogens. Microbiological Research, 167(8): 493-499.
- Lifshitz, R., Kloepper, J.W., Kozlowski, M., Simonson, C., Carlson, J., Tipping, E.M. and Zaleska, I. (1987). Growth promotion of canola (rapeseed) seedlings by a strain of Pseudomonas putida under gnotobiotic conditions. Canadian Journal of Microbiology, 33: 390-395.
- Lorck, H. (1948). Production of hydrocyanic acid by bacteria. Plant Physiology, 1: 142-146.
- Lucy, M., Reed, E. and Glick, B.R. (2004). Applications of free living plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, 86: 1-25.
- Martens, D.A. and Frankenberger, W.T.Jr. (1994). Assimilation of exogenous 2–14C-indole acetic acid and 3–14C-tryptophan exposed to the roots of three wheat varieties. Plant Soil. 166: 281–290.
- Meyer, A.F, Lipson, A. and Martin, A.P. (2004). Molecular and metabolic characterization of cold-tolerant alpine soil Pseudomonas Sensu stricto. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 70(1): 483–489
- Park, M., Kim, C., Yang, J., Lee, H., Shin, W., Kim, S. and Sa, T. (2005) Isolation and characterization of diazotrophic growth promoting bacteria from rhizosphere of agricultural crops of Korea. Microbiological Research, 160: 127–133
- Qi, X., Wang, E., Xing, M., Zhao, W. and Chen, X. (2012). Rhizosphere and non-rhizosphere bacterial community composition of the wild medicinal plant Rumex patientia. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 28: 2257-2265.
- Rodrýguez, H. and Fraga, R. (1999). Phosphate solubilizing bacteria and their role in plant growth promotion. Biotechnology Advances, 17: 319-339.
- Singh, P., Kumar, V. and Agrawal, S. (2014). Evaluation of phytase producing bacteria for their plant growth promoting activities. International journal of microbiology, 23: 1-7
- Sridevi, M., Yadav, N.C.S. and Mallaiah, K.V. (2008). Production of indole acetic acid by Rhizobium isolates from Crolataria species. Research Journal of Microbiology, 3: 276-281.
- Tsavkelova, E.A., Cherdyntseva, T.A., Botina, S.G. and Netrusov, A.I. (2007). Bacteria associated with orchid roots and microbial production of auxin. Microbiological Research, 162: 69–76.
Submitted Date : 17-03-2017
Accepted Date : 16-08-2017