- Anonymous, (2008-09.) Soil Resource Inventory and Management. Soil and Water Productivity, DARE/ICAR Annual Report, pp. 7-11.
- NAAS (2012.) Sustaining agricultural productivity through Integrated Soil Management. Policy Paper No. 56, National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi, pp. 24.
- Anonymous, (2014.) Watershed Atlas of India, Soil and Land Use Survey of India, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, Aravali Printers & Publishers Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, pp 107.
- Auerswald, K., Fiener, P., Martin, W. and Elhaus, D. (2014). Use and misuse of the K factor equation in soil erosion modeling: An alternative equation for determining USLE nomograph soil erodibility values. Catena, 118:220-225
- Dhruvnarayan, V. V. (2007.) Soil and Water Conservation Research in India, ICAR, New Delhi, pp. 40-41.
- Jackson, M. L. (1973.) Soil Chemical Analysis, Prentice-Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, India, pp.39-415
- Kurothe, R. S. (1991-92.) Determination of ‘C’ and ‘P’ factors of USLE for important crops and management practices in vasad region. Annual Report, Central Soil and Water Conservation Research and Training Institute, Dehradun, 100-101.
- Liersch, S. (2003.) The Program pcpSTAT: user’s manual. Berlin, August 2003.
- Liersch, S. (2003.)The Programs dew.exe and dew02.exe: user’s manual.[http://www. brc. tamus. edu/swat/pcpSTAT. zip.].
- McCool, D. K., Brown, L. C., Foster, G. R., Mutchler, C. K. and Meyer, L. D. (1987.) Revised slope steepness factor for the Universal Soil Loss Equation. Transactions of the ASAE, 30(5): 1387-1396.
- Mitasova, H., Hofierka, J., Zlocha, M. and L. Iverson (1996.) Modelling topographic potential for erosion and deposition using GIS. International Journal of Geographical Information Systems. 10(5):629-641.
- Narain, P., Khybri, M. L., Tomar, H. P. S. and Sindhwal, N. S. (1994.) Estimation of runoff, soil loss and USLE parameters for Doon Valley. Indian journal of Soil Conservation, 22(3):129-132.
- Pimentel, D. (2006.) Soil Erosion: A Food and Environmental Threat. Environment, Development and Sustainability, 8:119–137.
- Singh G. Babu R. and Chandra S. (1981.) Soil loss prediction research in India; Tech. Bull. T-12/D-9, Central Soil and Water Conservation Research and Training Institute, Dehradun, India.
- Singh, G., Babu, R., Narain, P., Bhushan, L. S. and Abrol, I. P. (1992.) Soil erosion rates in India. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 47(1): 97-99.
Submitted Date : 16-11-2016
Accepted Date : 21-12-2017