- Allen R. G., Pereira L. S. and Raes D. (1998). Crop evapotranspiration - Guidelines for computing crop water requirements - FAO Irrigation and Drainage Paper 56.
- Anonymous (2015). Statistical abstract of Punjab Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Government of Punjab, Chandigarh.
- Blaney H. F. and Criddle W. D. (1950). Determining water requirements in irrigated areas from climatologically and irrigation data. USDA Soil Conserv. Serv. SCSTP96. 44pp.
- Donald O. R., Thomas C. W., Donald C. B. and Gene E. L. (2007). Comparison of 15 evaporation methods applied to a small mountain lake in the northeastern USA. J. of Hydrol. 340: 149-166.
- Kaushal M. P. (1988). Simulation approach for optimal allocation of water resources in a trait, Ph.D Thesis, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana.
- Kingra P. K., Prabhjyot Kaur and Hundal S. S. (2002). Estimation of PET by various methods and its relationship with mesh covered pan evaporation at Ludhiana Punjab. J Agromet., 4(2): 143-49.
- Lin, W. T., Fong, H. Y. and Ming, S.(2004). GIS for Irrigation Management in Irrigation Associations. National Taiwan University, Taipei: D1-71.
- Papadakis, J. (1965). Potential Evapotranspiration, Av Cordoba, Buenos Press, pp.54.
- Rasul, G. (1992). Water requirement of wheat crop in Pakistan. J. of Engg. & App. Sci.,3(1): 65-79.
- Rasul, G. and Farooqi, A. B. (1993). Water requirement of cotton crop in Pakistan. J. of Engg. & App. Sci.,4(2): 154-165.
- Singh S. P., Singh C. J. and Bundal S.S. (2003). Verification of empirically estimated PET in South - Western Punjab. J. Agric. Physics, 3(2):126-129.
- Singh, K. (2011). Groundwater depletion in Punjab: measurement and countering strategies. Ind. J. Agric. Econ., 66: 583–589.
- Thornthwaite, C. W. (1948). An approach towards rational classification of climate. Geog. Review, 38: 55-94.
- Vashisht A. K. (2008). Status of water resources in Punjab and its management strategies. J. Indian Water Resources Society, 28(3): 1-8.
Submitted Date : 27-09-2016
Accepted Date : 7-06-2017