Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Frontline demonstration an effective way of popularization of system of rice intensification (SRI)
First Online |
- Annonymous (2013). Facts and Figures of Agriculture in Kerala Department of Agriculture Thiruvananthapuram December – 2013.
- KAU, (2002). Package of Practices Recommendations: Crops, 12th ed. Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur, 278p.
- Kumar, R. (2014 a). Crop technology demonstration: an effective communication approach for dissemination of wheat production technology. Agric. Sci. Digest 34:131-134.
- Kumar, R.(2014 b). Assessment of technology gap and productivity gain through Crop technology demonstration in chickpea. Indian J. Agric. Res., 48: 162-164.
- Kumar, R. (2013 a). Evaluation of Crop technology demonstration of mustard crop in Transitional plain of Inland Drainage Zone of Rajasthan. Int. J. Agric. Stat. Sci. 9:657-660.
- Kumar, R. (2013)b. Boosting barley (Hordium vulgare, L.) production through crop technology demonstration in transitional plain of inland drainage zone of Rajasthan (India). Int. J. Agric. Sci. 3: 026-028.
- Kumar, R. (2012). Crop technology demonstration: An effective communication approach for dissemination of sustainable Green Gram production technology. Crop Imp. 39 (Spl.Issue):1583-1584.
- Laulanié, H de. (1993). System of rice intensification. Tropicultura (Brussels), 13: 110–114.
- Mathew G., Anitha, S., and Balachandran, P.V. (2003). Yield performance of transplanted rice under different irrigation and nitrogen scheduling. In: Special Internat. Symp. Transitions in Agric. for Enhancing Water Productivity, 23–25 September 2003, Agricultural College and Research Institute, TNAU, Killikulam, pp. 27
- Singh. V., Singh, R. P. and Pawar, K.S. (1995). Response of wheat (Triticum aestivum) to seed rate and date of Sowing. Indian J. Agron. 40: 697-99.
- Suseela, P., Sivaswami, M., Muhammad, C.P. and Vidhu, K.P. (2002). Mechanization of Paddy Cultivation in Kerala. Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur, 65.
- Tyagi . P.K. (1997). Aronomic and physiological responses of wheat genotypes to desiccant spray under irrigated field condition. Ph.D. Dissertation submitted to C.C.S. Haryana Agricultural University. Hisar (India).
- Tiwari, K. B. and Saxena, A (2001). Economic analysis of FLD of oilseed in Chhindwara. Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika, 16: 185-189.
- Tiwari, R. B., Singh, V. and Parihar, P. (2003). Role of FLD in transfer of gram production technology. Maharastra J. Ext. Edu., 22: 19.
- Tomer, L. S., Sharma, B. P. and Joshi, K. (2003). Impact of Front Line Demonstration of soyabean in transfer of improved technology. J. Ext. Edu. , 22: 139.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.