Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Effect of irrigation scheduling on the growth and yield of wheat genotypes
First Online 28-09-2015|
- Begg, J.E., and Turner, N.C. (1976). Crop water deficits. Advances in Agronomy, 28: 161-179.
- Blackman, V.H. (1919). Soil Plant Relationships, 2nd Edition, John Wiley and Sons Inc., New York, pp. 230-234.
- Dastane, N.G. (1967). A Practical Manual for Water Use Research in Agriculture. Navabharat Prakashan Publications, Poona (India), p. 5-6.
- Ghazal, H.M., Wassouf, M.Z., Nachit, M.M. and Jaradat, A.A. (1998). Yield and yield components of durum wheat as influenced by irrigation and nitrogen fertilization, Triticeae III. Proceedings of the Third International Triticeae Symposium, Aleppo, Syria, pp. 445-449.
- Gregory, F.G. (1926). Effect of climatic conditions on the growth of barley. Annals of Botany, 40: 1-26.
- Krishnamurthy, K., Bommegouda, A., Venugopal, N., Jagannath, M.K., Raghunath, C., and Rajshekhar, B.G. (1973). Investigation of the varietal differences in the growth components of maize. Mysore Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 7: 377-384.
- Mishra, R.K., Pandey, N. and Bajpai, R.P. (1994). Influence of irrigation and nitrogen on yield and water use pattern of wheat. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 39: 560-564.
- Phogat, B.S., Singh, D.P. and Singh, P. (1984a). Response of cowpea and mungbean to irrigation I. Effects on soil plant water relations, evapotranspiration, yield and water use efficiency. Irrigation Science, 61: 47-60.
- Phogat, B.S., Singh, D.P. and Singh, P. (1984b). Response of cowpea and mungbean to irrigation II. Effects on carbondioxide exchange radiation characteristics, growth and yield. Irrigation Science, 61: 72-92.
- Radford, P.J. (1967). Growth analysis formulae-their use and abuse. Crop Science, 7: 171-175
- Sestak, C.B., Catsky, J. and Jarris, P.G. (1971). Plant Synthesis. In Production Manual of Methods, Dr. W. Junk N.V Publication, The Hague, pp. 343-381
- Sharma, R.N., and Bhardwaj, R.B.C., (1983). Comparative performance of dwarf durum and bread wheats under limited and adequate irrigation supply. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 28: 37-41
- Singh, N.P., Singh, J. and Mahapatra, I.C. (1975). Effect of timings and frequencies of irrigation on the grain yield of aetivum and durum wheats. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 20: 123-126
- Singh, R.P., Dhiman, S.D. and Sharma, H.C. (1980). Performance of wheat varieties under limited water supply. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 25: 259-262.
- Turner, N.C. and Begg, J.E. (1981). Plant water relations and adaptation to stress. Plant and Soil, 63: 58-97.
- Watson, D.J. (1952). The physiological basis of variation in yield. Advances in Agronomy, 4: 101-145
- Watson, D.J., Thorne, G.N. and French, S.A.W. (1958). Physiological causes of differences in grain yield of barley. Annals of Botany, 22: 321-352.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.