Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Weed management in rabi onion (Allium cepa L.)
First Online |
- Angiras, N.Â N.; Kumar, S. and Rana, S. S. (2008). Efficacy of new herbicides alone and in integration with hand weeding to manage weeds in onion (Allium cepa). Himachal J. Agri. Res., 34(2):109-112.
- Anonymous. (2012). FAOÂ informationÂ site, http: www.faostat.org.in
- Bharathi, S.; Rao, A. S. and Surya Kumari, S. (2011). Eeffect of weed management practices on weed control and yield of onion (Allium cepa L.) in vertisols. J. Res., ANGRAU 39(1&2):10-13.
- Channapagoudar, B.Â B. and Biradar, N.Â R. (2007). Physiological studies on weed control efficiency in direct sown onion (Allium cepa L.). Karnataka J. of Agri. Sci., 20(2): 375-376.
- Kalhapure, A. H. and Shete, B. T. (2012). Integrated weed management in onion. Indian J. of Weed Sci., 44(2): 88–91
- Kalhapure, A. K.; Shete, B. T. and Bodake, P.S. (2013). Integrated weed management in onion (Allium cepa L.) Indian J. of Agron., 58(3):408-411.
- Nandal, T. R. and Singh, R. (2002). Integrated weed management in onion (Allium cepa L.) under Himachal Pradesh conditions. Indian J. of Weed Sci., 34: 72-75
- Tewari, A. N.; Tiwari, S. N.; Rathi, P. P. S.; Shing, B. and Tripthi, A. K. (2003). Studies on crop-weed competition in kharif onion (Allium cepa L.). Indian J. of Weed Sci., 35(1&2): 156-158.
- Ved Prakash; Pandey, A. K.; Singh, R. D. and Mani, V. P. (2000). Integrated weed management in winter onion (Allium cepa L.) under mid hill condition of North -Western Himalayas. Indian J. of Agron., 45(4): 816-825.
- Yadav, A. C.; Punia, S. S.; Suresh, T. and Singh, A. (2009). Performance of different herbicides in onion as affected by method of application Indian J. of Weed Sci., 41(3&4): 193-194.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.