Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Impact of training on knowledge and adoption levels of Chawki rearing centre owners of Karnataka state
First Online |
- Benchamin, K. K. (1993). Techno-economic aspects of mulberry cultivation and silkworm rearing. Indian silk, 32: 3-9.
- Dandin, S.B., Vijayaprakash, N.B. and Hiriyanna (2004). Institute village linkage programme for improvement in productivity and quality. Indian silk. 43:5-8.
- Geetha, G.S. (1993). Socio-economic status and its implication on sericulture technology adoption in channarayapatna taluk, Hassan district, Karnataka. Dissertation, CSRTI, Mysore, pp. 1-38.
- Gopala, M. and Krishna, K.S. (1993). Problems in adoption of recommended sericulture practices. Indian silk, 32:53.
- Ganapathy, M.S. Lakshminarayan, M.T., Krishnappa, K.M. Surendra, H.S., and Ranganatha, A.D. (1999). Technology adoption and marketing constraints in sericulture. Proceedings of the national seminar on tropical sericulture 1999, Univ. of agric. Sci., Bangalor, Indian, 28-30 December, 3, pp. 130-132.
- Gangadharappa, N.R. (1979). A critical analysis of knowledge level and adoption behavior of trained and untrained farmers in Malaprabha command area of Karnataka state, M. Sc., thesis, Univ. Agric. Sci., Bangalore.
- Lakshmanan, S., Mallikarjuna, B., Ganapathi Rao, R., Jayaram, H. and Geetha Devi, R.G. (1998). Studies on adoption of sericultural innovations at farmers level in Tamil Nadu: An empirical analysis. Indian J. Seric., 37:44-47.
- Manjunath, I. (1980). A comparative study on the knowledge level and adoption behavior of trained and untrained farmers in Gataprabha command area Karnataka state. M.Sc, (Agric thesis), Univ. of Agric. Sci., Bangalore.
- Muniraju, E., Sekharappa, B.M. and Raghuraman R. (2003). Chawki transportation-a study. Indian J. Seric., 42:28-31.
- Philip, T. and Qadri, S. M.H h. (2004). Study on the level of adoption and constraints for non-adoption of improved sericulture technologies by farmers in Kerala. Indian J. Seric., 43:46-49.
- Sateesh, D. (1990). A study on the knowledge and adoption of chawki rearing practices by silkworm rearers of Kanakapura taluk, Bangalore district. Ph.d thesis, Department of Agric. Extn., Univ. of Agric. Sci., Bangalore, India.
- Sailaja, A. and Narasimha Reddy, M. (2008). Knowledge of farm women in paddy cultivation. Mysore J. Agic, Sci, 42:154-158.
- Somasekhara, B. Babaji. (1996). Economics of silk cocoon production in Dharwad district. M.Sc, (Agril) thesis Univ. of Agri. Sciences, Dharwad.
- Thiyagarajan, V. (2002). Evaluation of adoption of new technologies in sericulture with special reference to drought prone areas. Ph.d thesis. University of Mysore.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.