- Anderson, J.P.E. (1982). Soil Respiration. In: [A.L. Page et al. (ed.)] Methods of Soil Analysis. Part 2. 2nd ed. Agron Monogr 9, ASA and SSSA, Madison, WI. p. 831-871.
- Allison, F.E. (1973). Soil Organic Matter and Its Role in Crop Production. Elsevier, Amsterdam. pp. 637.
- Aref, S. and Wander, M.M. (1997). Long-term trends of corn yield and soil organic matter in different crop sequences and soil fertility treatments. Advances in Agronomy. 62: 153-197.
- Avnimelech, Y. (1986). Organic residues in modern agriculture. In The Role of Organic Matter in Modern Agriculture, [Y. Chen and Y. Avnimelec (Eds.)], Martinus Nijhoff, Dordrecht. pp. 1-10.
- Cassman, K.G. (1999). Ecological intensification of cereal production systems: Yield potential, soil quality and precision agriculture. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 11: 5952-5959.
- Dawe, D., Dobermann, A., Ladha, J.K., Yadav, R.L., Bao, L., Gupta, R.K., Lal, P., Panaullah, G., Sariam, O., Singh, Y., Swarup, A. and Zhen, Q.X. (2003). Do organic amendments improve yield trends and profitability in intensive rice systems? Field Crops Res. 83: 191-213.
- Islam, M., Kader, M.A., Bhuiyan, M.S.H., Chowhan, S., Talukder, J.A., Rahman, M.M. and Ahmed, F. (2019). Effect of long term fertilization on soil respiration and enzyme activities in floodplain soil International Journal of Research in Agronomy. 2(2): 29-34.
- Kader, M.A. (2012). Nitrogen Mineralization in subtropical paddy soil in relation to soil properties, organic matter and fertilizer management. Ph. D. thesis, Faculty of Bioscience Engineering, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium. pp.213.
- Kögel-Knabner, I. (2002). The macromolecular organic composition of plant and microbial residues as inputs to soil organic matter. Soil Biol. Biochem. 34: 139-162.
- Li, Z., Liu, M., Wua, X., Han, F. and Zhang, T. (2010). Effects of long-term chemical fertilization and organic amendments on dynamics of soil organic C and total N in paddy soil derived from barren land in subtropical China Soil Tillage Res. 106: 268-274.
- Rasool, R., Kukal, S.S. and Hira, G.S. (2007). Soil physical fertility and crop performance as affected by long term application of FYM and inorganic fertilizers in rice-wheat system. Soil Tillage Res. 96: 64-72.
- Shen, J., Li, R., Zhang, F., Fan. J., Tang, C. and Rengel, Z. (2004). Crop yields, soil fertility and phosphorus fractions in response to long-term fertilization under the rice monoculture system on a calcareous soil. Field Crops Res. 86: 225-238.
- Van Kessel, J.S., Reeves, J.B. and Meisinger, J.J. (2000). Nitrogen and carbon mineralization of wheat straw and pig slurry on their decomposition in soil. Biology and Fertility of Soil.
- Yadav, R.L., Dwivedi, B.S., Prasad,K., Tomar, O.K., Shurpali, N.J. and Pandey, P.S. (2000). Yield trends and changes in soil organic-C and available NPK in a long-term rice-wheat system under integrated use of manures and fertilizers. Field Crops Res. 68: 219-246.
Submitted Date : 15-10-2020
Accepted Date : 7-04-2021