- Ajala, A.O., Ogunjimi, S.I. and Farinde, A.J. (2013). Assessment of extension service delivery on improved Cassava technologies among Cassava farmers in Osun State, Nigeria. International Journal of Applied Agriculture and Apiculture Research. 9 (1 and 2): 71-80.
- Aremu, P.A., Longe, M.F., Adewale, G.A., Olagoke, O. and Isong A. (2019). Imperativeness of training and re-training of extension workers for efficiency in agricultural technology transfer. International Journal Pure Applied. Bioscience. 7(1): 52-60.
- Darko, A.E. (2013). Agricultural extension delivery in Ghana: A case study of factors affecting it in Ashanti, Eastern and Northern regions of Ghana. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development. 5(2): 37-41.
- Davis, K. (2008). Extension in Sub-Saharan Africa. Overview and assessment of past and current models and future prospects. Journal of International Agricultural and Extension Education. 15(3): 15-28.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. (n.d.) Accessed 02.12.2020. http://www.fao.org/3/t0060e/T0060E07.htm
- Ileubaoje, I.E. (2004). Brief History of Nigeria’s Agricultural Extension Service. Paper Presented at Oxford University Press. The phase 1 training working on community. Based participatory extension service in the National Special Programme for Food Security.
- Kant, K., Khan, N., Meena, D.K. Eqbal, M.D.S. (2013). Study on the adoption behaviour of wheat growers in Bidar district of India. Indian J. Agric. Res. 47(2): 173-177
- Kassem, H.S. (2014). Effectiveness of different agricultural extension methods in providing knowledge and skills in disease prevention: A case of smallholder poultry production systems in Dakhalia Governorate of Egypt. Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics and Sociology. 3(2): 91-107.
- Koutsouris, A. (2012). Facilitating agricultural innovation systems: A critical realist approach. Studies in Agricultural Economics. 114: 64-70.
- Kumar, S., Kumar, R., Sah, U. (2001). Linkages among Research, Extension and Farmers-a Review. Agric. Rev. 22(3/4): 215-221.
- Meena, G.P. and Bangarva, G.S. (2006). Perceived training needs of village extension workers. Agric. Sci. Digest. 26(2): 95-98.
- Mokone, G. (2004). An Evaluation of Extension Services in Lesotho. MSc dissertation. University of Pretoria, Pretoria.
- Morris, M., Tripp, R. and Dankyi, A. (1998). Adoption and Impact of Improved Maize Production Technologies, A Case Study of the Ghana Grains Development Project. Economics Program Paper 99-01, International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT), Mexico, pp. 38.
- Mugwisi, T., Ocholla, D.N. and Mostert, J. (2012). The information needs of agricultural researchers and extension workers in Zimbabwe: An overview of the findings. Department of Information Studies University of Zululand, South Africa.
- Noor, K.B.M. (2011). Investigating training impact on farmers’ perception and performance. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science. 1(6): 3-4.
- Sennuga, S.O. (2019). Use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) among Smallholder Farmers and Extension Workers and its Relevance to Sustainable Agricultural Practices in, a thesis submitted for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Coventry University, United Kingdom.
- Singh, N., Srivastava, S.R., Malik, S. Nivas, R. (2010). Impact of training programs of Extension Education Institute Nilokheri on Master Trainers of State Agricultural University. Agricultural Science Digest. 30(4): 254-257.
- Singh, P., Vijaya, D., Chinh, N.T., Aroon, P., Prasad, K.S., Srinivas, K. and Wani, S.P. (2001). Potential Productivity and Yield Gap of Selected Crops in the Rained Regions of India, Thailand and Vietnam. Natural Resource Management Program Report No. 5, International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT), Patancheru.
- Smith, N. (2020). National Agricultural Research and Extension Institute (NAREI) building capacity of extension officers. Department of Public Information. Government edition. Retrieved from https://dpi.gov.gy/narei-building-capacity-of-extension-officers/.
- Swanson, B.E. and Rajalahti, R. (2010). Strengthening agricultural extension and advisory systems: Procedures for assessing, transforming and evaluating extension systems. Agriculture and Rural Development Discussion Paper 45. The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development/The World Bank: Washington.
- Zahrani, A.H.K., Aldosari, O.F., Baig, B.M., Zhalay, Y.M. and Straquadine, S.G. (2017). Assessing the competence and training needs of agricultural extension workers in Saudi Arabia. J. Agri. Sci. Tech. 19(3): 33-46.
Submitted Date : 2-10-2020
Accepted Date : 1-03-2021