- Amand Rajalaxmi. (2020). Analysis of Total Factor Productivity of Chickpea in the Major Producing States in India, Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 3: 293-300.
- Bai, Y.H., Chen, G.L., Yan, D. (2011). Comparative study on several methods of extracting total DNA from the fruit body of edible fungi. Anhui agricultural science. 19: 11409-11410. (in Chinese)
- Burcu, S.D., Volkan, G. (2020). Comparative Analysis of Defence Response of Soybean by Seed Soaking in Gibberellic Acid to Salinity. 3: 365-369.
- Chenna, R., Sugawara, H., Koike, T. (2003). Multiple sequence with the Clustal series of programs. Nucleic Acids Research. 13: 3497-3500.
- Du, X.H. (2012). How well do ITS rDNA sequences differentiate species of true morels (Morchella)? Mycologia. 104: 1351-1368.
- Du, X.H., Zhao Q., Yang Z.L. (2015). A review of research advances, issues and perspectives of morels. Mycology. 6: 78-85.
- Du, X.H., Zhao Q., O’Donnell K. (2012). Multigene molecular phylogenetics reveals true morels (Morchella) are especially species-rich in China. Fungal Genetics and Biology. 49: 455-469.
- Gu, Y.L. (1984). Investigation of Morchella in Gannan Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture. Chinese Edible Fungi (original Edible Fungi Science and Technology), 01: 34-36. (in Chinese)
- Hawksworth, D. (2004). Fungal diversity and its implications for genetic resource collections. Studies in Mycology. 50: 9-18.
- Kuo, M., Dewsbury, D.R., O’Donnell, K. (2012). Taxonomic revision of true morels(Morchella) in Canada and the United States. Mycologia. 5: 1159-1177.
- Kuo, M. (2008). Morchella tomentose, a new species from western North America, and notes on M. rufobrunnea. Mycotaxon. 105: 441-446.
- Luo, Z.Y. (1986). A preliminary study on the Ecology of Wild Morchella in Gannan. Chinese Edible Fungi (original Edible Fungi Science and Technology). 01: 30-32. (in Chinese)
- O’Donnell, K. (2011). Phylogeny and historical biogeography of true morels (Morchella) reveal an early Cretaceous origin and high continental endemism and provincialism in the Holarctic. Fungal Genetics and Biology. 48: 252-265.
- Pilz David, Mclain Rebecca. (2007). Ecology and Management of Morels Harvested From the Forests of Western North America. Usda. 6: 170.
- Richard, F. (2015). True morels (Morchella, Pezizales) of Europe and North America: evolutionary relationships inferred from multilocus data and a unified taxonomy. Mycologia. 107: 359-382.
- T. Chitdeshwari, D. Jegadeeswari, A.K. Shukla. (2020). Screening groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) genotypes for sulphur efficiency. 3: 320-325.
- Taşkin, H., Büyükalaca, S., Do”an, H.H. (2010). A multigene molecular phylogenetic assessment of true morels (Morchella) in Turkey. Fungal Genetics and Biology. 47: 672-682.
- Taşkin, H., Doðan H., Buyukalaca, S. (2015). An autumn species from Turkey. Mycotaxon 130: 215-221.
- Taylor, J.W. (2000). Phylogenetic species recognition and species concepts in fungi. Fungal Genetics and Biology. 31: 21-32.
- Wu, Z.Y., Wu, S.G. (1996). A proposal for a new floristic kingdom (realm)-the E.Asiatic kingdom, its delimitation, and characteristics.In: Zhang AL and Wu SG(Eds.). Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Floristic Characteristics and Diversity of East Asian Plants. China Higher Education Press/Springer-Verlag, Beijing, China/Berlin, Germany. 14: 3-42.
- Zhao, Q., Xu, Z.Z., Cheng, Y.H. (2009). Bionic cultivation of Morchella conica Southwest China. Journal of Agricultural Science. 22: 1690-1693. (in Chinese).
Submitted Date : 8-05-2020
Accepted Date : 21-10-2020