Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Air Quality Evaluation with a Low-cost Dust Sensor for a Hencoop
First Online 11-10-2019|
Additionally, an SD card module and a Real-Time Clock (RTC) was utilized for a data logging operation. The addition of air stream, air filtering technique and dust removing machines can be qualified regarding the dust intensity or dust balance.
- Alvarado, M., Gonzalez, F., Fletcher, A., Doshi, A. (2015). Towards the Development of a Low-Cost Airborne Sensing System to Monitor Dust Particles after Blasting at Open-Pit Mine Sites. Sensors, 2015(15): 19667-19687; doi: 10.3390/s150819667
- Anonymous, (2016). Sharp GP2Y1010AU0F Dust Sensor Manual. Webpage: https://www.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Sensors/gp2y1010au_e.pdf, Access date: 27.07.2016
- Budde, M., Busse, M., and Beigl, M. (2012). Investigating the Use of Commodity Dust Sensors for the Embedded Measurement of Particulate Matter. 2012 Ninth International Conference on Networked Sensing (INSS), DOI: 10.1109/INSS.2012.6240545
- Budde, M., El-Masri, R., Riedel, T. And Beigl, M. (2013). Enabling Low-Cost Particulate Matter Measurement for Participatory Sensing Scenarios. Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia (MUM 2013), Luleå, Sweden, Dec. 2-5, 2013.
- Devarakonda, S., Sevusu, P., Liu, H., Liu, R., Iftode, L., Nath, B. (2013). Real-time Air Quality Monitoring Through Mobile Sensing in Metropolitan Areas. UrbComp’13, August 11–14, 2013, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Gustafsson, G. (1999). Factors affecting the Release and Concentration of Dust in Pig Houses. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research, 74: 379-390
- Khadem, M. I. and Sgârcıu, V. (2014). Smart Sensor Nodes For Airborne Particulate Concentration Detection. Scientific Bulletin-University Politehnica of Bucharest, Series C, Vol. 76, Iss. 4, ISSN 2286-3540
- Khan, A. A., Bhat, G. A. and Banday, M. T. (2009). Effect of Different Litter Materials on Performance of Commercial Broilers in Temperate Agro-Climatic Conditions of Kashmir Valley in Summer Season. Indian Journal of Animal Research, 43(2): 153-154, 2009
- Moulick, H. N. & Roy, I. K. (2015). Intelligent Systems- Dust Control In Computers. International Journal on Applications of Information and Communication Engineering, 1(2): 31-32
- Naticchiaa, B., Favab, G., Carbonaria, A., Quaqueroc, E., (2014). Preliminary Tests on a Wireless Sensor Network for Pervasive Dust Monitoring in Construction Sites. The Open Environmental Engineering Journal, 7: 10-18
- Olivares, G. and Edwards, S. (2015). The Outdoor Dust Information Node (ODIN) – development and performance assessment of a low cost ambient dust sensor. Atmospheric Measurement Techniques, 8: 7511–7533, www.atmos-meas-tech-discuss.net/8/7511/2015/, doi: 10.5194/amtd-8-7511-2015
- Prabakar, J., Mohan, V., Ravisankar, K. (2015). Evaluation of Low Cost Particulate Matter Sensor for Indoor Air Quality Measurement. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 4(2): 366 – 369
- Ruslan, N. B. (2015). AIR Pollution Index (Api) Real Time Monitoring System. A thesis submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the award of Degree of Master of Electrical Engineering. Fakulti Kejuruteraan Elektrik Dan Elektronik Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
- Singh, C.B. and Sharma, R.J. (2000) Utilization of Different Litter Materials for Raising Commercial Broilers in Hilly Area. Indian Journal of Animal Research, 34(1): 78-79.
- The World Health Organization. (2005) WHO air quality guidelines for particulate matter, ozone, nitrogen dioxide and sulfur dioxide – global update 2005 – summary of risk assessment. [Online]. Available: http: //whqlibdoc.who.int/hq/2006/WHO_SDE_PHE_OEH_06.02_eng.pdf
- Tianhua, L. and Ying, W. (2014). Design of Indoor Dust Concentration Monitor Based on Light Scattering Detection Method. Scientific Research and Essays, 9(9):321-324
- United States Environmental Protection Agency. (2006) National ambient air quality standards (NAAQS) – air and radiation – US EPA. [Online]. Available: http://www.epa.gov/air/criteria.html
- Weekly, K., Rim, D., Zhang, L., Bayen, A. M., Nazaroff, W. W., and Spanos, C. J. (2013). Low-Cost Coarse Airborne Particulate Matter Sensing for İndoor Occupancy Detection. 9th IEEE Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE), Madison, Wisconsin, USA, August 17-21, 2013
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.