- Akteruzzaman, M., Jahan, H.and Haque, M.E. (2012).Practices of conservation agricultural technologies in diverse cropping systems in Bangladesh.Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, 35 (1 & 2), 143-153.
- Barma, N.C.D., Malaker P.K., Sarker Z.I, Khaleque M.A., Israil Hossain M., Sarker M.A.Z et al.,2014). Adoption of power tiller operated seeder in rice wheat cropping system. WRC, BARI Annual report, Nashipur, Dinajpur. Pp:248-253.
- BBS (2015). Statistical Yearbook of Bangladesh, Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics, Statistics Division, Ministry of Planning, Government of People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- BBS (2012).Yearbook of Agricultural Statistics of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics, Statistics Division, Ministry of Planning, Government of People’s Republic of Bangladesh, Dhaka.
- Dass, A.K. (2013). Adoption of Conservation Agriculture Practices in Bangladesh (unpublished Master’s Thesis).Department of Agricultural Extension Education, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh.
- Dev, D. S. (2015). Effectiveness of Process of Climate Risk Management Training in Agriculture as Perceived by The Farmers (unpublished Master’s Thesis). Department of Agricultural Extension Education, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh.
- Haq, A. Z. M. (2016). Turkish Journal of Agriculture - Food Science and Technology, Turkish Journal of Agriculture - Food Science and Technology, 4(9): 787-792,
- HIES. (2010) .Household Income and Expenditure Survey. Bangladesh Bureau of Statistic. Ministry of Planning, Government of People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Dhaka. Bangladesh.
- Hossain, M.I., Sarker, J.U. and Haque, M.A. (2015). Status of conservation agriculture based tillage technology for crop production in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Research, 40(2), 235-248.
- Islam, A.K.M., Haque, S., Hossain, M.E., Saleque, M.M., and Bell, R.W. (2011). Evaluation of Versatile Multi-crop Planter to Establish the Sprouted Direct Seeded Rice. 5th World Congress of Conservation Agriculture incorporating 3rd Farming Systems Design Conference, 2011, Australia.
- Johansen, C., Haque M.E., Bell R.W., Thierfelder, C., and Esdaile, R.J. (2012). Conservation Agriculture for Small Holder Rainfed Farming: Opportunities and Constraints of new Mechanized Seeding Systems. Field Crop Research. Vol. 132: 18-32.
- Kafiluddin, A. and Islam, M.S. (2008). Fertilizer distribution, subsidy, marketing, promotion and agronomic use efficiency scenario in Bangladesh. In IFA Crossroads Asia-Pacific 2008, Melbourne, Australia.
- Khan, A. R. (2015). Domestic Violence against Women in Bangladesh: A Review of the Literature and the Gaps to fill-in by Future Intervention. Khazar Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 18(3): 57-80.
- Khatun, N. and Miwa , J. (2016). An autonomous learning system of Bengali characters using web-based intelligent handwriting recognition, Journal of Education and Learning, 5(3):122-138.
- Miah, M.M.A., Haque, M.E., Baksh, M.E. and Hossain, M.I. (2010). Economic analysis of power tiller Operated Seeder Operation at Farm Level. Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 1: 19-24.
- Miah, M. A. M., Sarker, M.A., Dev, D.S. and Kabita, K.N. (2016). ‘Preference of information sources by the fish farming communities of Muktagacha Upazila in Bangladesh’. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development. 8(9): pp. 166-170. DOI: 10.5897/JAERD2016.0796
- Rashid M.A., Alam M.M., andPaul P.L.C. (2014). Project report on “Co-ordinated project on water management for enhancing crop production under changing climate” to Bangladesh Agricultural Research Council, Dhaka.
- Roy, D. (2013). Effectiveness of Farmer Field School for Soil and Crop Management (unpublished Master’s Thesis).Department of Agricultural Extension Education, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh.
- Roy, K.C, M.E. Haque, Scott Kustice, Israil Hossain and C.A. Meisner (2009). Development of tillage machinery for conservation agriculture in Bangladesh. AMA, 40 (2):58-64
- Statistical Bulletin (2013). Monthly Statistical Bulletin. Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics, Bangladesh. June 2013.
- Uddin, M.T. and Dhar, A.R. (2016).Conservation agriculture practice and its impact on farmer’s livelihood status in Bangladesh. SAARC Journal of Agriculture, 14(1), 119-140.
- Uddin, M.N., Bokelmann, W. and Dunn, E.S. (2017a). Determinants of Farmers’ Perception of climate change: A case study from the Coastal Region of Bangladesh. American Journal of Climate Change, 6: 151-165. https://doi.org/10.4236/ajcc.2017.61009.
- Uddin, M.T., Dhar, A. R., and Rahman, M.H. (2017b). Improving farmers’ income and soil environmental quality through conservation agriculture practice in Bangladesh. American Journal of Agricultural and Biological Sciences, 12 (1): 55.65.
- Willer, H., M. Yussefi, Menzler and Sorensen N., (2008). The world of organic agriculture statistics and emerging trends 2008, main results. The World of Organic Agriculture, Bonn.
Submitted Date : 10-05-2017
Accepted Date : 2-08-2017