Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
STUDIES OF GENETIC VARIABILITY, HERITABILITY AND GENETIC ADVANCE IN RELATION TO YIELD TRAITS IN RICE
- Bhattacharya R K, and Mishra B. (1981) Genetic variability for quantitative characters in rice grown on sodic and non sodic soils. Indian J. Agri. Sci. 51: 546-549
- Burton G.W. (1952) Quantitative inheritance in grasses. Proc. 6th Int. Grassland Conf. 1.227-283
- Burton G.W. and De-Vane E.M. (1953). Estimation of heritability in tall fescue. Agron J. 45: 478-481
- Chandra and Pradhan (2003) Analysis of genetic variability, heritability and genetic advance for yield and yield components in low land rice. Indian J. Plant Genetic Resources, Vol 16 (3) 182-184
- Chander K., Prasad, Y.,Haider.Z.A., Kumar, R. and Kumar,K. (2008). Quantitative analysis of upland rice . Oryze 45(4) 183-186.
- Chaudhary D. ,Srivastava. D.P,. Ghosh A. K and Seetharaman R. (1973) Genetic variability and correlation for yield components in rice. Indian J. Agri. Sci. 43: 181-184
- Gomathinaygam P, Natarajan S.and Subramanian M. (1990) Genetic variability in drought tolerent genotypes in rice. Oryzea 27: 328-330
- Lush J.L.(1949). Heritability of quantitative characters in farm animals. Heridates (Suppl.). 35:356-357
- Panse V.G. (1957). Genetics of quantitative characters in relation to plant breeding. Indian J. Genet. 17: 318-328
- Panse V.G.and Sukhatme P.V.(1978) . Statistical Method for Research Worker .ICAR New Delhi.
- Shukla T.C., Khandekar M.P. and Sahoo R. K. (1972). Phenotypic variation and its heritable components in quantitative yield contributing characters in rice. Indian J. Agri. Sci 42: 660-663
- Singh R.K. and Choudhary, B.D. (1979). Biometrical methods in quantitative genetics analysis , Kalyani Pub., New Delhi.
- Singh R.B.,Ram P.C.and Singh B.B.(1990).Genetics variability in rice genotypes planted in sodic soil. IRRN 15:13.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.