Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
FOLIAR APPLICATION OF NUTRIENTS ENHANCES THE YIELD ATTRIBUTES AND NUTRIENT UPTAKE OF GREENGRAM
- Anonymous (2005) Crop production guide, TNAU, Coimbatore.
- Anonymous (2006) Directorate of Pulses Development, Tamil Nadu.
- Anonymous (2008-09) Economic Survey of India.
- Gomathi, (1996) Chemical manipulation on yield improvement in greengram (Vigna radiata (L) Wilczek). M.Sc (Ag). Thesis, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore.
- Krishnamoorthy, J.V. Rao; Sathyanarayana, G.V. Hanumantha Rao and Rajendra Prasad B. (1987) Effect of pyrites and organic matter on the solubilization of P in blackgram. Andhra Agric. J., 14 (1): 109-111.
- Latha, M.R. and Nadanassababady T. (2003) Foliar nutrition in crops. Agric.Rev., 24 (3): 229-234.
- Pawar, S.E. and Bhatia C.R. (1980) The basis for grain yield differences in mungbean cultivars and identification of yield limiting factors. Theor. Appl.Genet., 57 : 171-175.
- Rangasamy, R. (1995) Text Book of Agricultural Statistics, New Age International Pvt Ltd.
- Season and Crop Report of Tamil Nadu (2003-2004). Department of Economics and Statistics. Chennai-6.
- Upadhyay, V. B., Koshta L.D., Bisen C.R. and Sachidanand B. (1992) Studies on response of arhar (Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp) to foliar spray of DAP and under rainfed condition. JNKVV Res. J., 26 (1): 60-61.
- Upadhyay, R.G., Singh B.B. and Yadav D.N. (1993) Effect of bioregulators on biochemical constraints and yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum). Indian J. Plant Physiol., 36 (3): 195-196.
- Weaver, R.J. and Johanson. (1985) Relation of hormones to nutrient mobilization and internal environment of the plant, the supply of mineral nutrients and photosynthates. In: Encyclopedia of Plant Physiology 11 : 3-36.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.