Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
INTERACTIVE EFFECT OF SODIUM ABSORPTION RATIO (SAR), BORON RICH IRRIGATION WATER AND NITROGEN APPLICATIONS ON MORPHOMETRIC PARAMETERS OF PALMAROSA [CYMBOPOGON MARTINII VAR. MOTIA (ROXV) WATS.]
- Adams, R. P. (1995). Identification of essential oil constituents by gas chromatography mass spectroscopy, Allured Publications, Carol Stream IL (1995).
- Duke, J. A. and duCellier, J. (1993). CRC Handbook of Alternative Cash Crops. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 214.
- Gupta, I. C. (1998). Irrigation water quality and boron toxicity. Curr. Agric., 7, 1-12.
- Jennings, W. and Shibamoto, H. (1980). quantitative analysis of flavor and fragrance volatiles by glass capillary gas chromatography. Academic Press, New York.
- Kumar, R.; Srivastava, M.; Dubey, N. K. (2007). Evaluation of Cymbopogon martinii oil extract for control of postharvest insect deterioration in cereals and legumes. J. Food Protection 70 (1) : 172–78.
- Kumaran, A. M.; D’souza, P.; Agarwal, A.; Bokkolla, R.M.; Balasubramaniam, M. (2003). Geraniol, the putative anthelmintic principle of Cymbopogon martinii. Phytotherapy Research 17 (8) : 957.
- Lauchli, A. and Epstein, E. (1990). Plant response to saline and sodic conditions. In: Tanji, K. K. (ed.) Agricultural Salinity Assessment and management ASCE, New York, ISBN 0-87262-762-4, pp. 113-137.
- Munsi, P. S. et al. (1995). Effect of nitrogen and phosphorus nutrition on yield and quality of Palmarosa oil. Agroecosystems Management Proceeding of National Symposium held at Vishwa Bharti, Sriniketan, 18-21 Feb. 1989, pp. 200-209.
- Naidu, R. and Rangaswamy, P. (1993). Ion interaction and constraints to plant nutrition in Australian sodic soil. Aust. J. Soil Sci., 31: 801-809.
- NRSA (2006). Mapping salt affected soils of India, 1: 250,000 mapsheets, Legends, National Remote Sensing Agency, Hyderabad.
- Porcelli, A. C.; Boem, F. H. G. and Lavado, R. S. (1995). The K/Na and Ca/Na ratios and rapeseed yield under soil salinity and sodicity. Plant and Soil, 175 : 251-255.
- Singh, A. K. and Pal, B. (1999). Effect of chloride and sulphate salinity of water on herb growth, dry matter, and oil yield of Palmarosa (C. martini var. motia). Indian Perfumer, 44 (3): 163-166.
- Singh, P. K. and Pal, B. (1996). Effect of salinity and boron levels of irrigation water and nutrient uptake in Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus). Indian Perfumer, 39 (3): 112-117.
- Tripathi, B. R. and Pal, B. (1980). The quality of irrigation water and its effect on soil characteristics and on the performance of wheat. Int. sym. salt affected soils, Karnal, 1980: 376-381.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.