Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
RESPONSE OF SUMMER SQUASH VARIETIES TO PLANTING TIME IN LOWER HILLS OF HIMACHAL PRADESH
- Calabrese, N.; Baruzzi, F.; Signorella, G. and Damato, G. (2007) Yield and microbial evaluation of summer squash pistillate flowers for ‘ready to use product. First results. Acta Horticulturae 741: 221-227.
- Mulkey, W.A. and Talbot, T.P. (1993) Varieties, planting dates and spacing for high yield zucchini summer squash. Louisiana Agriculture 36(1): 17-19.
- Rajender, Singh; Arora, S.K.; Pandita, M.L. and Jitender, KuMarch (1989) Effect of plant growth substances on earliness and yield of summer squash (Cucurbita pepo L.). Haryana Agricultural University Journal of Research 19(4): 311-317.
- Ravinder, Kaur and Kang, S.S. (2005) Integrated management of cucurbit mosaic. Integrated plant disease management Challenging problems in horticultural and forest pathology, Solan, (HP) India, November 14-15, 2005; p187-194.
- Sonia, Sood and Sharma, J.J. (2006) Performance of summer squash (Cucurbita pepo L.) under different environments in cold temperate conditions of Himachal Pradesh. Scientific Horticulture 10: 209-215.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.